**Official** 2012 Official Visits Thread

Official visits allow us to pay for transport, and I believe room and board, as well as some level of entertainment. Unofficial is a kid coming to campus on his own dime. Both probably involve a similar level of salesmanship and tours by our staff once here. Pretty sure that official visits also have a limited number for both the kids and the school. No such limit for unofficials.

Thank You Sir, my son got unoffically invited to the So Miss game and we have no idea what to expect...... But darn sure excited to be asked

I'm sure your son and entire family will have a great time. There is nothing like Memorial Stadium, the tunnel walk, the fans! Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll give you our two cents and try and answer them for you. GBR!

Johnny Stanton has scheduled his OV for the Idaho State game....same as Terrell Newby

Kevin Gladney's OV will be for the Wisconsin game.

I think the fact that Stanton and Newby have their visit together is huge for us. If I'm not mistaken, Newby has already said that he likes the idea of playing with Stanton, hasn't he?

damn decked, twitter stalking gets you some good info. I didnt see the article on Hunter til this morning yet its on twitter the night before.

2015 Tackle Bryce Meeker from Cedar Rapids Iowa will be at the game this weekend as well. Just a freshman but already hearing from USC ND and every other school in the midwest.