RB Corey Clement [Wisconsin Commit]

Player: Corey Clement

Hometown: Glassboro, NJ

School: Glassboro HS

Position: RB

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 200

40 time:

Offers: Boston College, Connecticut, Florida State, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Purdue, Rutgers, West Virginia

U7AGd.gif

Rivals: :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star :star

If someone could post his highlights that would be great, youtube is blocked at my work.

The board isn't your job? If I did half as much work at my job as you do on the board, I'd probably be in line for a promotion.

Has some shiftiness and power. Can see him in the B1G.

I like what he done at the 1:05 mark in the vid. It shows his shiftiness

wow some really great offers on a kid rated 5.5 on rivals... shows you what they all know.. which is pretty much nothing... the kid seems pretty diverse.......

Wow, what a great highlight video. The first 46 seconds felt like I was watching the 2010 NU-MU game, the runs looked a lot like Helu's runs in that game. Then after the 46 second mark the highlights start showing his agility and juking ability, very nice package of elusiveness yet explosiveness through the hole. Fun to watch. He had 2500 yds rushing last year according the video, not sure why he is just a 5.5 rated player.

Wow, what a great highlight video. The first 46 seconds felt like I was watching the 2010 NU-MU game, the runs looked a lot like Helu's runs in that game. Then after the 46 second mark the highlights start showing his agility and juking ability, very nice package of elusiveness yet explosiveness through the hole. Fun to watch. He had 2500 yds rushing last year according the video, not sure why he is just a 5.5 rated player.

Maybe they played very poor teams or in a weak confrence?

Agree. Probably rated lower because he is from NJ and maybe his '40 time'/bench aren't eye popping. I think those measurables determine ratings? Measurables don't always correspond to good football players....

Probably haven't done much scouting on him, either. I could see him moving up as they get more tape.

You might forget this kid when you see the film to jojo kemp the rb out of florida we offered today out of florida. Just watch and let your jaw drop. reminds me alot of aaron green. great speed and vision. Get this kid up Nexus!

Wow, I wanted this one.

Don't lose hope. If Dan Samuelson is any indication, a Pitt commitment is merely the first Pitt stop ont the way to an NU commitment.

Visiting for S Miss game, Soft Commit to Pitt. Wants to visit Us and Wisky and make his final decision. Lives near Mike Rozier, and has talked with him about Nebraska. Says Mike might be at the game as well. He said 50 50 chance he commits when he is here, although he probably wont because he wants to tell the PItt staff first, if he indeed decommits. All things considered it sounds like we have a really good shot with him, although Wisky will be equally as tough with their history at RB, but having Rozier in his ear can never hurt.

Clement and Newby would be a hell of a RB class, one that could propel our offense for years.

pitt is going to hate nebraska if we steal another one from them haha Id love to land him

As long as they have Pedey they can gth.

If you are going to go after somebody's OL and RB recruits it's a good idea to trust the eyes of Paul Chryst. If you take said recruits away it's good to take them away from Pedey's program.

Kid has good film looks like he will not go down after the first hit but lacks breakaway speed. Would be a great add.

Kid has good film looks like he will not go down after the first hit but lacks breakaway speed. Would be a great add.

Dont need breakaway speed to be an effective runningback. Give me ball security, vision, and toughness before breakaway speed imo.

Dont need breakaway speed to be an effective runningback. Give me ball security, vision, and toughness before breakaway speed imo.

Agreed^! And Rex Burkhead says whassup!!! :thumbs

I'm with ya but that was just one of the things I have noticed.

Agreed, see Emmit Smith

Note: I am not by any means comparing him to Emmit Smith

Agreed, see Emmit Smith

Note: I am not by any means comparing him to Emmit Smith

...but you just did :)

I'd imagine we gave him something to think about, and Pitt losing to Youngstown may give him more to think about.

Ya he seems to have really enjoyed his visit. He was blown away by us being number one in the country when it comes to the academic part of a student athlete. He still plans on visiting Wisconsin and

Notre Dame.

Never judge a book by it's cover. Hell my girls had every color of hair in the rainbow when they where young they turnned out fine

munson said he liked his visit most of the guys... i guess distance is factor and makes him nervous (mentioned as odd that Wisky and Notre Dame) are not exactly close either to jersey

munson said he liked his visit most of the guys... i guess distance is factor and makes him nervous (mentioned as odd that Wisky and Notre Dame) are not exactly close either to jersey

???

guy from scout said he enjoyed his visit the most... however he thinks distance is an issue for the kid being from Jersey.... however he found it odd that his top schools are pretty much no where near Jersey/east coast

ok im sorry, but wth is wrong with that guys head?! holy crap, coneheads anyone?

It's a blonde streak. Wiz khalifa is always sporting one WizKhalifa_blonde.jpg