RB Corey Clement [Wisconsin Commit]

ADS

Kid has good film looks like he will not go down after the first hit but lacks breakaway speed. Would be a great add.

Dont need breakaway speed to be an effective runningback. Give me ball security, vision, and toughness before breakaway speed imo.

Kid has good film looks like he will not go down after the first hit but lacks breakaway speed. Would be a great add.

Dont need breakaway speed to be an effective runningback. Give me ball security, vision, and toughness before breakaway speed imo.

I'm with ya but that was just one of the things I have noticed.

Agreed, see Emmit Smith

Note: I am not by any means comparing him to Emmit Smith

Agreed, see Emmit Smith

Note: I am not by any means comparing him to Emmit Smith

...but you just did :)

I'd imagine we gave him something to think about, and Pitt losing to Youngstown may give him more to think about.

Ya he seems to have really enjoyed his visit. He was blown away by us being number one in the country when it comes to the academic part of a student athlete. He still plans on visiting Wisconsin and

Notre Dame.