Dear Memphis and LAC,

I am glad after tonight one of you two will finally decide to man up and face the force that is the SPURS. The old men, are clicking and have had about a month of rest waiting for you to end your pillow fight.

Thanks in advance for finally facing the inevitible

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7924698/2012-nba-playoffs-los-angeles-lakers-metta-world-peace-not-planning-acknowledge-james-harden

Ron Artest AKA Metta World Peace in response to a question about trying to apologize to James Harden after the elbow that suspended him:

"I don't shake substitutes' hands," World Peace said

He's got a lot to say considering his team may get swept by the Thunder. Nothin' like lighting a fire under your opponents' as$ and giving them even more reason to pulverize you.

Finally got around to watching a couple games the last few days and was reminded why I dislike the NBA. Griffin and Randolph were getting after it so hard that they should have been arrested yet not even a foul was called. You should not be able to just grab someone from behind and hang on when they have inside position just to make them shoot free throws - should be an intentional foul like high school/college. Guys get thrown all over the floor without anything being called then Kobe or DWade get a finger laid on them and it's a foul.

I've said for a long time that the NBA isn't basketball. it's a business built to closely resemble the game of basketball. I can usually get psyched up enough to watch the playoff just for the competition - and the part where they don't have computers and voters determining the champion - but it's even worse than I remember.

Finally got around to watching a couple games the last few days and was reminded why I dislike the NBA. Griffin and Randolph were getting after it so hard that they should have been arrested yet not even a foul was called. You should not be able to just grab someone from behind and hang on when they have inside position just to make them shoot free throws - should be an intentional foul like high school/college. Guys get thrown all over the floor without anything being called then Kobe or DWade get a finger laid on them and it's a foul.

I've said for a long time that the NBA isn't basketball. it's a business built to closely resemble the game of basketball. I can usually get psyched up enough to watch the playoff just for the competition - and the part where they don't have computers and voters determining the champion - but it's even worse than I remember.

If you wanted to watch clean, well-played basketball games, you should not have chosen to watch the Clippers-Grizzlies games. The fouls were going both ways the entire series, and rather than calling 150 fouls in each game, the refs just let them play and wrestle it out.

If you want to watch good basketball, I will compile a list of the teams that you can watch and see some good basketball:

-LA Lakers

-OKC Thunder

-Chicago Bulls (when D-Rose is healthy)

-San Antonio Spurs

-Boston Celtics

-Sometimes the Indiana Pacers

-And occasionally the Heat... :hmmph

If you want to watch good basketball, I will compile a list of the teams that you can watch and see some good basketball:

-LA Lakers (yeah if you want to see a bunch of egomaniac ballhogs they are a great team to watch and players who don't even join the huddle bc they throw pitty parties for themself)

-OKC Thunder (agree, I enjoy watching them)

-Chicago Bulls (when D-Rose is healthy) (LOVE watching them play when D-Rose is healthy. Even when he isn't healthy, they still give 100% every possession and are very unselfish! Only team in NBA to play defense during regular season)

-San Antonio Spurs (HATE them, but they are unselfish and are very well coached)

-Boston Celtics (Can be unselfish at times. Don't play much defense and Garnett seems like an egomaniac to me)

-Sometimes the Indiana Pacers (Don't really care to watch them)

-Even though Dallas got swept, they still play unselfish basketball and play hard. Especially last year in the playoffs. Cuban let them down this year by trading all their young players for old talent)

-LA Lakers (yeah if you want to see a bunch of egomaniac ballhogs they are a great team to watch and players who don't even join the huddle bc they throw pitty parties for themself)

-OKC Thunder (agree, I enjoy watching them)

-Chicago Bulls (when D-Rose is healthy) (LOVE watching them play when D-Rose is healthy. Even when he isn't healthy, they still give 100% every possession and are very unselfish! Only team in NBA to play defense during regular season)

-San Antonio Spurs (HATE them, but they are unselfish and are very well coached)

-Boston Celtics (Can be unselfish at times. Don't play much defense and Garnett seems like an egomaniac to me)

-Sometimes the Indiana Pacers (Don't really care to watch them)

-Even though Dallas got swept, they still play unselfish basketball and play hard. Especially last year in the playoffs. Cuban let them down this year by trading all their young players for old talent)

Good to see you are finally starting to accept reality with the men from San Antonio Po. Here's why they are enjoyable for me, other than because they are just as AWESOME as I am. 1. They share the ball brilliantly. Extra passes and giving up an open shot for a better open shot. They are so unselfish. 2. HOWEVER, at anytime, Parker, Manu, and even The Big Fundamental still can flip the switch and completely take over a game. 3. They hit their FTs and shoot the 3, but don't rely on the 3. 4. For the last 10 years this honestly is probably the only team in the league that stresses defense. Yearly one of the top defensive teams in opponents FG% d, 3 pt FG% d, defensive rebounds, and scoring average. 5. The bench. These guys know what they need to do when they go in. Annd they do it for 5 minutes or 25 minutes. 6. Gregg Popavich, easily the most underrated coach in the league for a long time.

However, I do watch other teams.

OKC-Straight fun to watch. They are young and athletic and they know it and show it. Downfalls, frontcourt depth and they can be broke mentally pretty easily.

Indiana-They are more or less a ragtag bunch, but they play with a chip on their shoulders. No one respects them in their eyes. They share the ball great and have about seven role players that excel in certain areas and it all just meshes together so well. Almost a San Antonio blueprint in the Eastern Conference.

The other team I enjoyed watching was the Trail Blazers when they are all healthy. Brandon Roy's situation really sucks as that kid was fun to watch, but they had a good young mix of players that could hang with the best of them.

What?! haha The Celtics are one of the best defensive teams in the league and have been since Garnett and Ray Allen showed up in town.

What?! haha The Celtics are one of the best defensive teams in the league and have been since Garnett and Ray Allen showed up in town.

Jesus Shuttlesworth is the best shooter to watch since Reggie Miller. His shot is just pure sweetness. And if he gets it in the corner with at least a half of step, game over.