Bloodbath in the sooner state tonight.

I'm enjoying it, aren't you?

Could never get behind OKC since I loved the Supersonics when I was younger and I don't really like the Western Conference anymore. I still remember my old old NBA video game I would be Seattle and shoot 3s all day with Ray Allen.

Lakers need to leave the spotlight for a while though. I don't mind when they get all the attention when they are actually good, but they are nothing special anymore and are going to be in a world of hurt this summer as they shed most of their roster.

Basically, my enjoyment of the NBA currently comes from rooting AGAINST teams as I really don't have anyone I really root for (although the Thunder are as close as it gets right now).

Luckily, I don't lack for teams to hate:

Lakers - Kobe and his whining. It was even worse when Shaq was there.

Knicks - Probably still can't forgive them for the thugs they were in the 90s.

Heat (although honestly not as much as some) - always root for the little guys.

They are the teams that seem to show up on TV more than others. I wonder if there's a correlation???

I hate Kevin Garnett!!! No class! Always bumping his gums. You dont have to be a great lip reader to see he has a severe case of diarrhea of the mouth. Sorry had to get that out! :D

Swearing is part of being a man, Jarvis. No professional basketball, baseball, or football player is going to respect someone who says golly and gee darn it..... Unless it's Tim Tebow it seems.

I hate Kevin Garnett!!! No class! Always bumping his gums. You dont have to be a great lip reader to see he has a severe case of diarrhea of the mouth. Sorry had to get that out! :D

Swearing is part of being a man, Jarvis. No professional basketball, baseball, or football player is going to respect someone who says golly and gee darn it..... Unless it's Tim Tebow it seems.

I got no beef with guys cussing but he personally attacks guys. Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember him saying something to a guy last year that illicited him apologizing. Like I said I can't remember the exact details but it was something where he was spouting off and had to later apologize.

I got no beef with guys cussing but he personally attacks guys. Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember him saying something to a guy last year that illicited him apologizing. Like I said I can't remember the exact details but it was something where he was spouting off and had to later apologize.

I don't care. KG is a competitor and I am a big fan of his.