DT Deadrin Senat [USF - Signed NLI]

Its a KC or Oakland thing. Everyone there knows any LSU players come to be busts there.

What about Dwanye Bowe?!?! I wouldn't call him a bust.

There are always some exceptions.

ok, glenn dorsey and tyson jackson were rated as the #1 and #2 defensive ends in the NFL at stopping the run this past season. they arent asked to drop into coverage or rush the passer, as they are meant to just eat up blockers and allow the linebackers to make the tackles. that is how the 3-4-4 works. busts they are not...

looks like a savage.... wonder why he decommitted

i think terry will land one of these guys... hell seems like he is in a new southern state everyday.... the work will be paying soon!

To answer your question

"The reason I de-committed from Florida State is because I have a reputation," Senat explained. "I've been talking to a lot of schools and I'm interested in a lot of schools, so since I was committed to Florida State I didn't feel right about talking to schools like TCU and Texas A&M.

I'd be nice to get him in for visit. I do wonder how serious he is about leaving FL for college. For the record package deals rarely come to fruition.

I honestly cannot remember any package deal ever come to fruition, kids always talk about though.

Da'Rick Rogers pretty much demanded his high school QB get a scholarship to Tennessee before he signed but that's more of a hostage situation than a package deal.

I'd be nice to get him in for visit. I do wonder how serious he is about leaving FL for college. For the record package deals rarely come to fruition.

I honestly cannot remember any package deal ever come to fruition, kids always talk about though.

Da'Rick Rogers pretty much demanded his high school QB get a scholarship to Tennessee before he signed but that's more of a hostage situation than a package deal.

Da'Rick might have been worth it, but he has become quite the distraction off the field. He is a super talented kid though.

• 2 weeks later...