What comedy would you want to see remade?

They already have made some remakes that were terrible. Bad News Bears for example. Horrible remake. Leave the classics alone.

That movie never should have been touched! But lets face it, Soul Man is not really a classic, its your typical 80's comedy that could be remade. Karate Kid, the remake made me sick, they never should have touched it!

But Soul Man, License to Drive, Just One of the Guys, those have some potential!

TV Series or Movie?

I'd like to see Married with Children redone, also Uncle Buck.

Those are both interesting answers! Okay, Married with Children would be tough, I mean, the actors they had, really nailed it, you know?

Now, Uncle Buck I would almost say is untouchable. Who would play Uncle Buck that had that "wit" that John Candy had?

TV Series or Movie?

I'd like to see Married with Children redone, also Uncle Buck.

Those are both interesting answers! Okay, Married with Children would be tough, I mean, the actors they had, really nailed it, you know?

Now, Uncle Buck I would almost say is untouchable. Who would play Uncle Buck that had that "wit" that John Candy had?

Im tempted to say Saved by the Bell or Boy Meets World, but they would screw it up. Nobody can touch Zach Morris and AC Slater...