What comedy would you want to see remade?

Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein are two of my fav. movies ever..I'd considered it for a couple of seconds, but they should be considered untouchable..No matter how many sheetloads of dimes they could make back at the ranch.

How about the British ones that only the smarter kids in the dorm seemed to get that I hardly ever "got"..Like "Life of Bryan"?

Who would you get to play Mongo. "Mongo love candy"

Suh could be the new MONGO

Ooooh yeah...

But for some reason I'm also picturing Rosie O'donnell

I Must now erase that image in ma braim by looking at Kindgirls website quick like..I don't think I've been on that site since nudity was outlawed on HB

WHAT no Blazing Saddles requests???????

you people are so.... so droll

GBR

Okay just stop right there. Like it was previously posted the classics SHOULD be left alone, and this all time great should never be messed with. Slim Pickens was a god in this movie, and I think we can all agree that this was Brook's best work ever. Blazing Saddles is one of my top three movies of all time & I'd hate to see it remade in what would be garbage.

• Fire 1

TV Series or Movie?

I'd like to see Married with Children redone, also Uncle Buck.

Those are both interesting answers! Okay, Married with Children would be tough, I mean, the actors they had, really nailed it, you know?

Now, Uncle Buck I would almost say is untouchable. Who would play Uncle Buck that had that "wit" that John Candy had?

Im tempted to say Saved by the Bell or Boy Meets World, but they would screw it up. Nobody can touch Zach Morris and AC Slater...

That and we're not 8 anymore... Ogling the new version of Kelly kapowski would be a little creepy!