What comedy would you want to see remade?

My first thought when I saw this thread was the original Caddyshack, as it's probably my favorite movie of all time. I've completely changed my stance though. Today's movie styles would destroy that beacon of perfection, just like what happened in Caddyshack 2.

I almost responded with Ferris Beuller's Day Off, but didn't for the exact same reason.

I think most comedies shouldn't be remade because they depend greatly on the chemistry of the actors. That being said the two I've always wanted to see remade for my generation are It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World and Kelly's Heroes. Both have had movies that could come close to remakes with Rat Race and Three Kings but I'd like to see the original plots carried out. They would probably be a disaster though because the original castings were near perfect.

• Fire 2

I think most comedies shouldn't be remade because they depend greatly on the chemistry of the actors. That being said the two I've always wanted to see remade for my generation are It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World and Kelly's Heroes. Both have had movies that could come close to remakes with Rat Race and Three Kings but I'd like to see the original plots carried out. They would probably be a disaster though because the original castings were near perfect.

They should definitely remake that movie, one of the best ever.

Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein are two of my fav. movies ever..I'd considered it for a couple of seconds, but they should be considered untouchable..No matter how many sheetloads of dimes they could make back at the ranch.

How about the British ones that only the smarter kids in the dorm seemed to get that I hardly ever "got"..Like "Life of Bryan"?

• Fire 1