What comedy would you want to see remade?

There have been very few remakes that can even touch the original movies so I would almost have to say that remakes are outlawed. I about did a spit take when I heard that they were doing a remake of Footloose. I have never seen the new one, and I don't plan to. Kevin Bacon made me believe that there "is a time to dance" and I don't want to ruin that feeling!

Animal House, I would love to see that remade.

NO. With Blazing Saddles in the do not touch club. The only thing that would give that a chance would be Zach Galifianakis as Bluto.

Weekend at Bernie's

You could also thowin in Caddyshack, Airplane, The Jerk, The Three Amigos, and The Naked Gun into the do not touch club.

Happy Gilmore. It should have been a great movie. Has the makings of a classic. But the Adam Sandler version was just okay. Remake it and do it right this time.

And how do you make it right? Get tschu to convince Tiger that his career is over and have him do it?

Archie Bunker and All in the Family. But i don't think it will happen, or be the same. Standards were much more laid back during that time.

Its kinda ironic that parts of it would be too controversial now, but language, or visible skin we can use now on TV would have put networks out of business then.

NO. With Blazing Saddles in the do not touch club. The only thing that would give that a chance would be Zach Galifianakis as Bluto.

Weekend at Bernie's

You could also thowin in Caddyshack, Airplane, The Jerk, The Three Amigos, and The Naked Gun into the do not touch club.

IMO, add Revenge of the Nerds to this club

Weekend at Bernie's

The Three Amigos is the only one I would want to see remade the others are untouchable IMO. The actors are to hard to replace.