RB Jojo Kemp

If you have a source, you could make my day!

most the noise is from twitter although im sure da skers has heard other things, no sources yet except twitter. Probably will be one of those "why dont you go home and think about it" moments. It was a great game to be at, the crowd was awesome, and its easy to fall in love with that. Just wonder what a commit would mean to Newby, and Clement for that matter. I have them a little higher on the board then Jojo in my uneducated opinion. I do know the coaches have always really liked jojo, and pushed him hard for a visit.

If you have a source, you could make my day!

most the noise is from twitter although im sure da skers has heard other things, no sources yet except twitter. Probably will be one of those "why dont you go home and think about it" moments. It was a great game to be at, the crowd was awesome, and its easy to fall in love with that. Just wonder what a commit would mean to Newby, and Clement for that matter. I have them a little higher on the board then Jojo in my uneducated opinion. I do know the coaches have always really liked jojo, and pushed him hard for a visit.

Just from the highlights, I'd say they should recruit this guy as an athlete. He could play Peso or be a RB. Sign him up and then play him where the need is.

Terrell Newby is our #1 small back on our board.

With space for 24-25 in this class we can easily take a small back and a medium/big back if we want. Jo Jo would also fit the category of small back, so i'd think the staff would take Newby over Jo Jo in the small back category. We may ask him to hold off for a while if we know Newby is ours and just taking officials to make sure he wants to be with us. We might be able to take Corey Clement in addition to Newby though because Clement would fit the category of medium back at his 5'11" 205 size. Clement will grow into a 215-220 size back in college.

Rivals says he has 4.3 speed. Scout says he has 4.5 speed. and ESPN says he has 4.67 speed.... there's a big difference between 4.3 and 4.67. haha

Don't know about his track speed... but on film in HS he looked like he was shot out of a gun. He looked amazingly fast... so much faster than his peers in HS that it was rather crazy. He looks to have astounding speed.

“I’m not sure where I stand with USF right now,” Kemp said. “I’m going to go home and talk with my parents and figure that out this week.” Kemp described his official visit to Nebraska as “awesome” and said that he was caught up in the electricity of the Cornhuskers’ comeback victory over Wisconsin.