RB Jojo Kemp

Why are people saying this kid has slipped away? I really think we still have a really good shot at him if we want him. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't let the staff know early and then keep it quiet until signing day.

i dont think he is being coy..... if we have him why not commit... i guess you could give a million reasons why not to but for common sense it just doesnt mean sense........it seems like we really wanted him and some of the comments sounded like he was ready to go... then poof!! i really hope we land him of course... would be a great get just think we might have wiffed just a bit on getting him... why take chances is all!!

Why are people saying this kid has slipped away? I really think we still have a really good shot at him if we want him. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't let the staff know early and then keep it quiet until signing day.

i dont think he is being coy..... if we have him why not commit... i guess you could give a million reasons why not to but for common sense it just doesnt mean sense........it seems like we really wanted him and some of the comments sounded like he was ready to go... then poof!! i really hope we land him of course... would be a great get just think we might have wiffed just a bit on getting him... why take chances is all!!

You obviously don't follow the situation on this player, considering he just named us his top team last night. So stop talking. Please. For your sake.

You obviously don't follow the situation on this player, considering he just named us his top team last night. So stop talking. Please. For your sake.

umm yeah well sorry my life doesnt revolve around the Jojo Kemp recruitment to nebraska.... i havent heard anything about him naming us as his leader and am going on the little things i see on here and what i CAN read and dont shell out money for a subscription or pore over every recruits local paper... i should stop talking dont want to ruin my reputaiton you know on a message board and all..... just asssuummmed since others have said he is planning to take trips to several other schools!! whats to say he doesnt fall in love while over there.... but how does Jojos c$%k taste anyways?

but like i said i guess

Hey irie, i wouldnt worry about it. You've been around this board plenty long and just cuz you missed something doesnt mean you should get blasted by some guy eith 160 posts. Also, i cant find anywhere that it says he named us his leader either.

thanks homie... i think it was a bad bad day... then i come home and try to relax and what do you know Huskerboard starts to piss me off!... what a day!!

best-friend-quotes.gif

Hey irie, i wouldnt worry about it. You've been around this board plenty long and just cuz you missed something doesnt mean you should get blasted by some guy eith 160 posts. Also, i cant find anywhere that it says he named us his leader either.

thanks homie... i think it was a bad bad day... then i come home and try to relax and what do you know Huskerboard starts to piss me off!... what a day!!

best-friend-quotes.gif

Hahaha irie you had a rough day huh?

Not only this, but you caught crap from that Mod nobody had ever heard of in the kicker thread. Poor guy.