Big Ten Releases 2012 Baseball Bracket

Story is here

Nebraska finished the regular season 14-10 in Big Ten play and is the No. 4 seed, making the Big Ten Tournament in its first year as a conference member. The Huskers are making their first postseason appearance since 2008.

Michigan State claimed the No. 5 seed after finishing 13-11 during conference action. The Spartans are making their 10th overall appearance in the tournament, their third in the last four years, and second consecutive. Michigan State is looking for its first Big Ten Tournament championship.

I just really don't get the re-seeding idea. (I mean I get it)----I just don't understand the logic behind it.

Yeah, can't say I have seen anything like that.

When it comes to B1G Baseball there isn't much logic involved in a lot of places.

Including Delaney's office.

Folks--don't forget to set your DVRs to record the game on the Big Ten Network.

Game 1 coverage begins at 11:30am tomorrow, and that's the Michigan State. vs. Nebraska game.

-If DoNU loses, then Game 3 coverage begins at 11:00am Thursday.

-If the Fighting Erstads win, then Game 5 coverage against Purdue begins at 6:00pm Thursday.

So I am trying to figure out how I can watch this thing at work. From the looks of it, if I just have my TWC online login and password I can just watch on my computer?

I think so, yes. BTN2Go is the service your cable company provides for free, but BTN.com StudentU broadcasts, which are generally unpleasant to watch, are subscription only. That makes sense eyeswear2allthatsholy

Game 1 coverage begins at 11:30am tomorrow, and that's the Michigan State. vs. Nebraska game.

-If the Fighting Erstads win, then Game 5 coverage against Purdue begins at 6:00pm Thursday.

Keep in mind if Ohio state beats Penn State, they will play Purdue and we will get Indiana. The bracket looks confusing becuase it's not just straight across. The lowest seed out of the first two games play #1 seed Purdue, the higher seed plays Indiana. Ohio State is 6, Nebraska is 4. If Penn State beats Ohio State, then yes we will play purdue

Keep in mind if Ohio state beats Penn State, they will play Purdue and we will get Indiana. The bracket looks confusing becuase it's not just straight across. The lowest seed out of the first two games play #1 seed Purdue, the higher seed plays Indiana. Ohio State is 6, Nebraska is 4. If Penn State beats Ohio State, then yes we will play purdue

Thanks, I completely forgot about that. My bad.