OT Dan Samuelson [Michigan Commit]

Kinda shocked by the lack of posts/bitching in this thread so far.

I think back to Whitaker in the last class when watching Dan's film. The kid finishes blocks and makes sure anyone he locks onto/hits is not going to be making the play. I'll say it again, the first guy I thought of was Ricky Henery and the second was Corey Whitaker.

This kid has a frame to build on and as been said in other interviews, the staff has told him they could see him at any of the three OL spots. Meaning they love his power, footwork, speed and technique. When Paul Cryst likes a kid, it should say something,

I thought of Whittaker too, except that my thought was a little different.

I absolutely loved Whittaker signing last year. That kid was a monster: down field, second level, his feet, power, and nasty attitude... Every kid I've watched since, I compare to him. I watch DanSam film (as well as others) and I see a dominate player who crushes his opponent. But Whittaker was on his feet almost every play, not on the ground, he was in second level hitting safeties.

I like DanSam so far, he's a good one, but i wanna see him on his feet hitting 2-3-4 guys in the same play. Glad he's N.

Now crush em!

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Michigan offered him on Friday and he almost visited. Garrison talked him out of it, hinting that we would view it as a decommit if he decided to visit. He is now 100% solid after rethinking it. It was Garrison's first trip, so that shows how important he is to us. He also got bumped up to the highest 3 star on 247. Michigan, Alabama (Knevel) and Arkansas are going after our lineman, thats a good sign.

Michigan offered him on Friday and he almost visited. Garrison talked him out of it, hinting that we would view it as a decommit if he decided to visit. He is now 100% solid after rethinking it. It was Garrison's first trip, so that shows how important he is to us. He also got bumped up to the highest 3 star on 247. Michigan, Alabama (Knevel) and Arkansas are going after our lineman, thats a good sign.

Need to hold onto him. I already think O-Line seems a little thin so far this class, losing Samuelson would of been bad. Kudos to Garrison.

Need to hold onto him. I already think O-Line seems a little thin so far this class, losing Samuelson would of been bad. Kudos to Garrison.

He is solid. No worries.