Supplements

9 minutes ago, Decked said:

Haha that’s what I would’ve felt like taking that with more pre. Luckily this stuff only has 100mg of caffeine so about 220-250mg total with some black coffee. No jitters from this stuff just laser focus & ridiculous energy that seems to build every set! The kind of energy where you could’ve done your 1 1/2-2 hour workout about twice. 

Just PM'd you my address so you can send me some for...research purposes.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

I uncovered a container of the original JACK3D in a bathroom drawer in my parents house the other day. The powder had long since gone hard but I kept the container for giggles. It had probably been since my early college days since I even remembered it was a thing. That s#!t was crazy.

Sounds like it’s still good. Break a chunk off with a hammer and go workout. 

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, RedSavage said:

Just smash it up and snort it.  What could go wrong?

6 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Knew a guy who's tried snorting their preWO. That guy may or may not be me.

Can say I’ve done this a time or two. Nothing crazy. But I find it’s best to dump a whole scoop in your mouth and swish it around for 30 seconds. 

• 1 year later...

I am currently building muscle mass, and in my opinion, prohormones are a very effective supplement for muscle growth. In the body, these compounds are transformed through an enzymatic process into anabolic hormones that help produce protein synthesis and stimulate muscle growth. Supplements from the site https://supplements4muscle.com/32-prohormones can give quick results, allowing bodybuilders to change their body composition in a short time. They help me build muscle and reduce the percentage of body fat much faster than usual without prohormones.

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2022 at 1:57 PM, MegaHunt said:

I am currently building muscle mass, and in my opinion, prohormones are a very effective supplement for muscle growth. In the body, these compounds are transformed through an enzymatic process into anabolic hormones that help produce protein synthesis and stimulate muscle growth. Supplements from the site https://supplements4muscle.com/32-prohormones can give quick results, allowing bodybuilders to change their body composition in a short time. They help me build muscle and reduce the percentage of body fat much faster than usual without prohormones.

SARMS are the way to go if you don't want long-lasting hormone imbalances. If you do a prohormone cycle with proper On-cycle & PCT then you should be OK but few people actually do it correctly I've found. The number of people I've talked to that have had to get surgery to get their gyno removed is pretty shocking.

On 3/3/2022 at 11:06 AM, ActualCornHusker said:

SARMS are the way to go if you don't want long-lasting hormone imbalances. If you do a prohormone cycle with proper On-cycle & PCT then you should be OK but few people actually do it correctly I've found. The number of people I've talked to that have had to get surgery to get their gyno removed is pretty shocking.

Just do test & Tren like an adult 

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Has anyone tried St John's Wort for an extended period of time?   I'm thinking of trying it for 'calming'.    If you tried it or are using it - any adverse reactions?

Are you thinking about it to use as a tool to help with winding down at the end of the day before bedtime?  Or did you have something else in mind?

If it's for a bedtime routine, I haven't used St. John's Wort, but I have been taking a 5mg or 10mg melatonin dosage for about 18 months now with a ton of success.