Supplements

2 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

Are you thinking about it to use as a tool to help with winding down at the end of the day before bedtime?  Or did you have something else in mind?

If it's for a bedtime routine, I haven't used St. John's Wort, but I have been taking a 5mg or 10mg melatonin dosage for about 18 months now with a ton of success.  

Using it more for mood calming / balancing during the day - address anxiety - stress

3 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

Are you thinking about it to use as a tool to help with winding down at the end of the day before bedtime?  Or did you have something else in mind?

If it's for a bedtime routine, I haven't used St. John's Wort, but I have been taking a 5mg or 10mg melatonin dosage for about 18 months now with a ton of success.  

Does this help you stay asleep too, or just fall asleep?

I have zero problems falling asleep, but after a few hours I wake up and cannot fall back asleep.  I can't remember the last time I slept for more than 6 hours in a row...

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

Does this help you stay asleep too, or just fall asleep?

I have zero problems falling asleep, but after a few hours I wake up and cannot fall back asleep.  I can't remember the last time I slept for more than 6 hours in a row...

So, it's helped me fall asleep and stay asleep.  One of the biggest things I've noticed in helping to stay asleep is making sure my room is cool if not chilly.  For me, anything 68 or lower seems to work.  

• 1 year later...

Hey, @Xmas32! It's fantastic to hear that the supplement has been effective for both falling asleep and staying asleep. Dealing with sleep issues can be quite frustrating, and finding solutions that work is a big win.Your advice about maintaining a cooler room temperature, around 68 degrees or lower, is a valuable insight. Temperature can indeed play a significant role in improving sleep quality. It's a great tip for those struggling with sleep disruptions.For anyone interested in further exploring supplements related to sleep and overall well-being, you can click on https://fitnessclone.com/best-longevity-supplement/. It might offer more options and information to help you achieve a better night's sleep and overall health.