Favorite Show(s) that are RIP.

Nip/Tuck really really spiraled out of control, I thought.

Agreed. Nip/Tuck and The Shield both did. I think it has to do with writers scrambling to find a way to end the shows though. The Shield started down hill after they killed off Lem. Nip/Tuck had to many problems with the Sean and Julia thing.

BLUE MOUNTAIN STATE

Duckman

Battle of the Network Stars(for Tom Selleck's glorious pushbroom)

Unhappily Ever After. Thank you Nikki Cox

Is Blue Mountain State done?!?!?

Yeah, they had one more season on their deal with Spike, but a couple of months ago they were told Spike wasn't gonna pick that 4th season up. The producers thought about shopping the series to other stations, but after a couple of days informed the staff and crew they were just ending it. For shame.

• Fire 1

The Shield

Great cast...too bad the show spiralled out of control the last season and a half!

Agree, they could have easily slowed it down and ran that show several more seasons but seven seasons was it and they had to get to an ending. BTW, I thought the final episode was great, unlike a lot of other good shows that ended with crappy finales. I doubt I ever see Chiklis in a better role then Vic. Also thought CCH Pounder and Forest Whitaker were awesome.

OZ-loved the show and really, really didn't want to ever end up in prison after watching it. :o

Trailer Park Boys. Thank you Justin.tv and youtube or I would have never known about this show. It's one of those shows you can watch rerun after rerun and it never gets old. A lot like MASH in that way for me.

There's a few from HBO I miss.

Tales From the Crypt

Mr. Show with Bob and David

Tenacious D (only one season, but it was goddamned glorious, maybe my favorite of all time)

The Kids in the Hall

Dream On - (don't remember if this was any good, but I remember a lot of boobs, so it was inherently good)

Arliss

Oz - (this show was great until they went overboard with the prison rape)

HUSKER 37, You have wide ranging tastes in television. Very wide. :lol:

For some on your list, I could see myself cracking open a beer and really enjoying them:

Boston Legal

Bullwinkel

Seinfeld

Northern Exposure

George Michael's Sports Machine

The Dead Zone

Family Guy

Others I probably would not be inclined to watch. Because I don't wear pink fuzzy bedroom slippers when I watch TV:

Desperate Housewives (KILL ME NOW)

Melrose Place (shhhh!)

Mad About You

Dharma and Greg

:lol:

I even missed some.

Wings

Dinosaurs..

Really..I was just going to go with Sportsnight and Friday Night lights..But then I started thinking about the shows I watched just because I thought one or 5 of the actresses was purty..and then I involved google..then it got outa hand a leetle...

***SNIP***

Northern Exposure

***SNIP***

Excellent choice - can't believe I forgot to mention it. Absolutely wonderfully written and acted. Made you want to sell all your belongings and start over in Alaska. And like WKRP, the DVD releases kind of disappoint because they couldn't get the rights (or more accurately, couldn't afford the rights - thanks, music labels) to the music played on the shows. And the music was integral to the experience the shows brought.

I just liked ogleing Janine Turner..Even if she WAS a texan.

But yeah..The music probably was what kept me within earshot whenever it was on..And gave me a new appreciation for some obcure music..I'm vaguely hearing some accordian in the back of my head now..and maybe some Brudda IZ.

And it's good to hear someone else had thoughts of chucking it all and going to Alaska..Despite my fear of Snow..My Siberian Husky would love it.

126734176983976999_XddV6N7I_c.jpg