SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

Hey TM wasn't that bad tonight. You can't stroke him last week and dog him this week. It's only two games. Keep moving forward TM and all the best to JS!

He wasn't that bad but took a few steps back. His well placed balls from last week were gone, it was far from his best game.

Someone needed to pull him aside in the second half and tell him to take a breath. He clearly got a little rattled by the defense and rushed some passes. He had a couple of passes where he threw from his back foot in the second half when he should have stepped up to deliver the throw and take the blow

Hey TM wasn't that bad tonight. You can't stroke him last week and dog him this week. It's only two games. Keep moving forward TM and all the best to JS!

He wasn't that bad but took a few steps back. His well placed balls from last week were gone, it was far from his best game.

Someone needed to pull him aside in the second half and tell him to take a breath. He clearly got a little rattled by the defense and rushed some passes. He had a couple of passes where he threw from his back foot in the second half when he should have stepped up to deliver the throw and take the blow

I agree, there were two different halves and two different offenses. It seemed like they were a little shell shocked in the second half. I can't wait to see what Tommy Armstrong can do, not that I want Martinez benched. It should be a really good competition between Armstrong and Stanton in the future.

Yes, it was the reverting to last year's form when the pressure got there that has me wondering if he has come as far as we believed. Hopefully, a little film work and a little creative play calling from Beck can negate that formula.

Yes, it was the reverting to last year's form when the pressure got there that has me wondering if he has come as far as we believed. Hopefully, a little film work and a little creative play calling from Beck can negate that formula.

No one really expected him to be as good as he was in game 1. He took a step back, but I think he will end up being somewhere between games 1 and 2. The real challenge is going to be that other teams are going to try and rattle him using pressure based on UCLA's success. We have to scheme to beat that