SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

Even though Johnny Stanton won't be playing this evening, if you want you can still watch his Rancho Santa Margarita Eagles play tonight against Servite at the following link. The game will be on at 9PM CST. Next week they will be televised on Fox Sports West when they play Mater Dei. The Mater Dei game will be at 7:30 PM CST.

http://www.foxsports.../pages/prepzone

Isn't Servite supposed to be pretty good?

Even though Johnny Stanton won't be playing this evening, if you want you can still watch his Rancho Santa Margarita Eagles play tonight against Servite at the following link. The game will be on at 9PM CST. Next week they will be televised on Fox Sports West when they play Mater Dei. The Mater Dei game will be at 7:30 PM CST.

http://www.foxsports.../pages/prepzone

Isn't Servite supposed to be pretty good?

I think Servite has won two games. They got shutout 42-0 by Las Vegas Bishop Gorman. They won their last game against St Paul, 24-0. Mater Dei however is a different story. They are ranked #40 in the nation by Maxpreps.

• 4 weeks later...

So his twitter feed said that Nebraska was recruiting a Christian Bailey. Maybe I missed it but I was unaware of anyone of this name. Is there anything on this mysterious recruit?

He is 5'10 WR/DB who is 0 stars on ESPN and doesn't even have a Rivals page.

I think we can do better....

5 Stars or die .

So his twitter feed said that Nebraska was recruiting a Christian Bailey. Maybe I missed it but I was unaware of anyone of this name. Is there anything on this mysterious recruit?

He is 5'10 WR/DB who is 0 stars on ESPN and doesn't even have a Rivals page.

I think we can do better....

5 Stars or die .

Yes because his lack of media coverage by the recruiting services its hard to see if the coaching staff even has interest in Bailey or if its just one of Stanton's buddies he wants to come here with.

Glad his knee surgery went well. Glad he got to come see the Michigan game. Good time for a visit. My biggest fear is that some creep like Lane Kiffin will swoop in at the last second and get him to decommit. Anyway, it seems like he is exactly the kind of kid that NU recruits and I hope he enjoys his last year in High School. Go Big Red!!!!

"The rehab is going really well," Stanton said. "I'm walking freely now. No braces or anything. It's been pretty good. Just working on strengthening it now."

Comments about the visit:

"It exceeded all of my expectations and it definitely solidified everything I thought before."

He's not going anywhere.