SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

I'd take either one. Kincade seems to have a higher ceiling though.

Stanton has the physical tools like height & weight. He has been very well coached. Kincade would be my back up option.

Just because he has the physical tools does not mean it automatically makes him a better option than Kincade. Kincade was the best QB at the Elite 11 in Dallas, and beat out some serious competition. Skyline also has great coaching, and has been that way for years. They are on of the top highschools in the state of Texas every year, I will stand by Kincade as my numero uno QB.

• Fire 1

Stanton has the physical tools like height & weight. He has been very well coached. Kincade would be my back up option.

Just because he has the physical tools does not mean it automatically makes him a better option than Kincade. Kincade was the best QB at the Elite 11 in Dallas, and beat out some serious competition. Skyline also has great coaching, and has been that way for years. They are on of the top highschools in the state of Texas every year, I will stand by Kincade as my numero uno QB.

I would take both. Both are solid options.

wasnt stanton a finalist for elite 11?

I like this kid alot better then Kincade and Bailey...in the limited film i have seen of both. Kincade doesnt seem to have the arm, or atleast didnt show it in his video, same with Bailey for that matter. We dont need another project at QB we need someone who can come in and throw, a Colt McCoy type with a little speed but throws it first. Thats why i like Zaire, can really throw it and can also run it in our current offense, same with Tommy Armstrong.

Im betting we get Bailey in the end, and another QB project type that can play elsewhere. Even though Baileys rated high i wont be too excited if and when he flips. On the other hand hes rated high and has quite a few good offers so he must show in person better then on film. I would be happier with Stanton, honestly, but again thats just first impressions of the films ive seen, I would welcome Bailey with open arms. I think he flips after his secret visit next weekend.

I may get killed for saying this but his running style reminds me a bit of Tebow. Looks like he is physical type kid. I like that.

Ill take a tebow anyday. Heisman, couple of natinal titles, not too shabby. This kid seems to have a better arm than tebow.

stanton is light years ahead of bailey in my book. Wow I didnt know what to expect when watching his film but after all I can say is that we need to be all over him before he gets alot more offers

I used to think Bailey wasn't as good as advertised, but then I saw clips of his JR. highlights. The kid is impressive.

Granted I don't think we lose out if Stanton were to commit.

One reason I like Stanton is the amount of knowledge he has been coached and learned in a short time. A kid doesn't do the things I'm seeing on film without someone who knows the game teaching him the right way to do things. While speed and a powerful arm can go a long way I think a complete understanding of the game is more important. Look at Peyton Manning. He is a tall rangy guy but not exceedingly athletic. Not elusive and doesn't have quick feet. What he does have is a strong mind that can see the field and read his receivers and a strong arm to get them the ball in a position that is only catchable by the receiver and sheltered from the defensive back. I'm not saying Stanton is the next incarnation of Manning or Andrew Luck but I think he is in that mold.

news from the nike air strike camp he attended.

bullet.gif QB Johnny Stanton, Rancho Santa Margarita (Calif.) Santa Margarita Catholic Stanton struggled early in the morning, but really bounced back throughout the day, although sitting in the pocket is not his biggest strength. The 6-foot-2, 220-pound prospect looks great physically and really could have a breakout senior season. Stanton is muscular, smart, leads his offense and knows how to win. He'll be attending a bunch of camps next week and more offers could be on the way.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1373832&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter