SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

Not so much a comparison as an example instrumental to my point. The kid is leaning toward Georgia, was aware that cameras were coming and threw on the shorts to make a point. Same thing could probably said with Stanton. He didn't accidentally put on an NU hat. He knew what he was doing and knew that it would attract attention.

Oh and who the hell is UG? Nebraska fans and their abbreviations for universities...gah! :facepalm:

Let me ask you this though,

Where is the Wisconsin representation in the photo of Johnny?

There isn't one, that's my point. If he were leaning toward UW I'd expect to see a motion W somewhere, I don't, I see a block N so I assume he may be closing on NU. This is pretty simple. Why are we going on about it?

Your initial point was that it ment nothing though. Now you are back tracking.

What the @#%$! are you talking about? My initial point was that it may be evidence that he's leaning toward Nebraska, that's why I said, in quoting the picture "probably a pretty good indication right there"

At least if I interpreted your post correctly. I took the first one as sarcasm. Is that what it was aimed to be?

No, I didn't mean for it to be taken that way. I see where the confusion is coming from now though, no worries. To be clear: I think Stanton is leaning toward Nebraska, I think he has been for a while. Wisconsin was lucky to get a visit, we're hurting for QB's as the guy we really want, Roback, won't make the cut academically. We'll probably be picking up a lower rated pro-style kid from Minnesota.

Until we finish renovating facilities it'll be hard for us to land a highly ranked skill player from outside our recruiting footprint like Stanton. It is what it is.

I believe it says in 2013........

That part didn't matter :P

"returning for his season season in 2013."

Ahhhhhhhhh.........(me thought you caught them meaning senior season as this season............but you are correct)..............there is little to say after........."season season" which defies logic as well as spell checker....

At least if I interpreted your post correctly. I took the first one as sarcasm. Is that what it was aimed to be?

No, I didn't mean for it to be taken that way. I see where the confusion is coming from now though, no worries. To be clear: I think Stanton is leaning toward Nebraska, I think he has been for a while. Wisconsin was lucky to get a visit, we're hurting for QB's as the guy we really want, Rhoda, won't make the cut academically. We'll probably be picking up a lower rated pro-style kid from Minnesota.

Until we finish renovating facilities it'll be hard for us to land a highly ranked skill player from outside our recruiting footprint like Stanton. It is what it is.

I know you to be a bit sarcastic every once in awhile. LoL. So that's what I was thinking. I'm really glad it appears we wrapped him up. The more I watch his film the more I am Impressed.