SIGNED LS Gabriel Miller

Nexus

Not huge on a snapper being on schollie from day one but at-least he's one of the best in the nation and it will be one less thing for us to worry about for the next four seasons. Crappy snapper can cost you a close game. Not doing cartwheels over this commit but I'm OK with it.

Welcome Gabriel!

I absolutely have no problem having a LS on scholarship. It's not like we have 3 or 4 of them on scholarship. This guy will take over when PJ is done and should earn his keep over 4 years as others have said. The fact that he is college ready makes a big difference as to why he was awarding coming in vs sitting out a development year as a walkon.

I can't help but think of Miami's trouble one year that we played them. They had a crappy LS and it was a big reason why we won that game. Having a bad LS nullifies any scholarship placekicker or punter. They all have to work together.

the guy who reviewed him on his scout page gave him some glowing comments..... he seems like a really nice kid... though his video was pretty boring as i expected it to be.... some suggestions

1. when he guy catches the ball it explodes like a bomb

2. some music of any kind

3. turn the ball into puppies, hotdogs anorexic model etc...