GSG

***Official College Football Uniform Soiree***

mdflaghelmet.jpg

This is from last fall. Still, the Maryland helmet design should be mentioned in any discussion of what not to do with a uniform design. :lol:

mdflaghelmet.jpg

This is from last fall. Still, the Maryland helmet design should be mentioned in any discussion of what not to do with a uniform design. :lol:

I think I saw somewhere that their basketball team(s) are getting uniforms in that same design realm. *barf*

IMG_a3678.jpg

That pattern is cool for a license plate. Not so much for a football/basketball uniform.

FSU-Pro-Combat-Uniforms.jpg

FSU's new unis. Well, according to a Florida fan anyway. LINK :lol:

I guess I'm old and boring. I don't like the Maryland and Oregon uniforms. I like the old tough looking ones like Nebraska, A&M, Penn St, Army, Wisconsin and Alabama.

7935109.jpeg

I think it looks like the guy got run over by a motorcycle. :lol:

20120712-114150.jpg

and Arkansas

arkansas3_original.jpeg?1339603634

6393124.jpeg

I gotta say, uniforms with the different colored shoulders and name panels are the absolute worst. No look says "Canadian Football League" like these designs. Puke.

20120716-162455.jpg

I seriously hope these aren't real, but it's Oregon so I wouldn't put it past them to make a uniform as ugly as this.

That's hilarious! I guess they're trying to get a little seamen action going with those fancy neckerchiefs. :lol:

Sailor-Man-300x300.jpg

Am I the only one that sees nothing wrong with Arkansas' or Michigan's? They're simple and clean yet different. A far cry from diamond-plate or chrome.

That horizontal stripe on NU's looks awful.

Northwestern officially goes by NW now that the real NU joined the conference. :lol:

That horizontal stripe on NU's looks awful.

Northwestern officially goes by NW now that the real NU joined the conference. :lol:

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE ME! You have no idea who I am...where I'm from...what I had to do to get here.

But err yea, I meant Northwestern.

Those uniforms were awesome, if I were from Maryland I'd like them even more.

sp-terps6_40_1315283580.jpg?uuid=RXrlpNhBEeCOfObbU_4kfw

Sorry, but those look even worse than Wisconsin's alternates for the Nebraska game. And that takes a lot...

sp-terps6_40_1315283580.jpg?uuid=RXrlpNhBEeCOfObbU_4kfw

Sorry, but those look even worse than Wisconsin's alternates for the Nebraska game. And that takes a lot...

You know they are pretty much NU's uniforms with a few adjustments. Lets not be homers here. They're both just awful.

You know they are pretty much NU's uniforms with a few adjustments. Lets not be homers here. They're both just awful.

I actually love the Nebraska alternates. They will look pretty awesome under the lights.

I actually love the Nebraska alternates. They will look pretty awesome under the lights.

Well I actually think they look horrendous and that most any other legitimate option would've been better.

Addidas robbed both of us. I'd rather we be supplied by Puma.

Wisconsin. A throwback uni for a team whose uniform is already a throwback. They'll be wearing these against us.

/Do you think it was accidental that #86 is pictured? :lol:

wisconsinfront.jpegWisconsinBack.jpeg

^^ Looks like they found them in a dumpster behind Neutre Dame's athletic complex.

Wanna talk about job security! Get the job of designing Oregons uniforms! sh#t, anything goes apparently!

If I remember right I believe the graduating class designs the uniforms for the next season. If your talking about the one that looks like the duck i'm betting it's a joke. But I would like to see them as I do like that design.