***Official College Football Uniform Soiree***

GSG

Those uniforms were awesome, if I were from Maryland I'd like them even more.

sp-terps6_40_1315283580.jpg?uuid=RXrlpNhBEeCOfObbU_4kfw

Sorry, but those look even worse than Wisconsin's alternates for the Nebraska game. And that takes a lot...

You know they are pretty much NU's uniforms with a few adjustments. Lets not be homers here. They're both just awful.

Sorry, but those look even worse than Wisconsin's alternates for the Nebraska game. And that takes a lot...

You know they are pretty much NU's uniforms with a few adjustments. Lets not be homers here. They're both just awful.

I actually love the Nebraska alternates. They will look pretty awesome under the lights.

I actually love the Nebraska alternates. They will look pretty awesome under the lights.

Well I actually think they look horrendous and that most any other legitimate option would've been better.

Addidas robbed both of us. I'd rather we be supplied by Puma.