***Official College Football Uniform Soiree***

GSG

What does last year have to do with a rule that is new for this year?

That is an example of a minor uniform rule that was violated without being enforced last year, to show that it is likely that new minor uniform rules will continue to be violated without being enforced.

It wasn't a rule last year that I'm aware of. This is a new rule for this season. Therefore, last year's uniforms were not violating the rule because the rule didn't exist till now.

Referring to a different rule. Before the 2012 season, a new uniform rule was put in place that the jersey had to have numbers at least a certain size on the front and back of the jersey. Our alternates were in violation because of how small the numbers were up by the shoulder.

What does last year have to do with a rule that is new for this year?

That is an example of a minor uniform rule that was violated without being enforced last year, to show that it is likely that new minor uniform rules will continue to be violated without being enforced.

It wasn't a rule last year that I'm aware of. This is a new rule for this season. Therefore, last year's uniforms were not violating the rule because the rule didn't exist till now.

Referring to a different rule. Before the 2012 season, a new uniform rule was put in place that the jersey had to have numbers at least a certain size on the front and back of the jersey. Our alternates were in violation because of how small the numbers were up by the shoulder.

They had to be a minimum height of 8" for the numbers on the front of the jersey. Does anyone know what the height of the number was?

Ironically, Brett Bielema, the opposing coach in said alt uniform game, is on the rules committee. So he evidently had his own team in violation as well

I don't consider myself much of a fashionista, but those Iowa State uniforms up there are pretty snazzy.

Much better than their normal USC knock-off uniforms.

They look like they're giving the finger.

maybe they are to Pat Forde

Because Ames has soooo much to offer!