Nebraska v. Nebraska-Omaha set for 11/18

Nebraska-Omaha released their schedule yesterday, I believe. I think I mentioned a blurb BC from the LJS had mentioned regarding UNO being invited to the Nebraska Classic, I believe it's called. The two are set to meet 11/18, no time set yet, according to the Mavericks website, omavs.com.

Link for the schedule here:

http://omavs.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball

Blackshirts - Oh, from the pieces that have been coming out, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with what's been put together. Agree with Comish. I think this one was likely to help out the in-state school, rather than include a different patsy from elsewhere. Again, this is part of the Nebraska Classic. Wake, I believe, has already been confirmed as well, as our part of the B1G-ACC showdown.

My bad... it was Brian Rosenthal. But this link goes to the article that I was thinking of:

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/mens-basketball/pitchford-officially-signs-with-nu-won-t-play-until/article_4d5ae345-8b6f-52fa-8376-30491021e7ab.html

Look at the bottom in the 'briefly' area. Talks about an exempt tournie that has Tulane, Valpo, UNO, and Kent St. It goes on to talk about non-cons with Oregon, USC, Creighton, and Wake. We knew those last two (play Creighton every year, and Wake had been announced as the B1G/ACC opponent), but the others show, I think, marked improvement in trying to get a good non-con schedule.