Nexus

Player: Jonathan Cook

Hometown: Spanish Fort, AL

School: Spanish Fort

Position: CB

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 185

40 time: 4.51

Offers: Mississippi, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Alcorn State, Arkansas State, Kentucky, Louisville, Minnesota, Penn State, Troy, UAB

cfvQQ.gif

Rivals: :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star

I would take Jonathan Hunt no matter, simply because I dont see Alexander leaving the state of Florida unless it's to Notre Dame. Priest is the #1 CB on our board and there is no one else close to him.

For clarification, you'd take Jonathan Cook no matter? or Dashon Hunt? Not trying to be a d*ck, just want your opinion.

No totally my fault, I would take Jonathan Hunt no matter if all three of the top ones want N.

I would take Jonathan Hunt no matter, simply because I dont see Alexander leaving the state of Florida unless it's to Notre Dame. Priest is the #1 CB on our board and there is no one else close to him.

For clarification, you'd take Jonathan Cook no matter? or Dashon Hunt? Not trying to be a d*ck, just want your opinion.

No totally my fault, I would take Jonathan Hunt no matter if all three of the top ones want N.

For clarification, you'd take Jonathan Cook no matter? or Dashon Hunt? Not trying to be a d*ck, just want your opinion. ;)

For clarification, you'd take Jonathan Cook no matter? or Dashon Hunt? Not trying to be a d*ck, just want your opinion. ;)

I'm guessing Speed knows about some kid named Jonathan Hunt that is going to blow our minds. He's good like that.

I'm guessing Speed knows about some kid named Jonathan Hunt that is going to blow our minds. He's good like that.

5* waterboy

the_genius_of_the_construction_by_happyfacekiller88-d56nngf.png