CB Jonathan Cook [Alabama - Signed NLI]

Nexus

I think he is a pretty soft commit. He's says he will still be taking all 5 of his official visits.

Ya he told the 247 guys that he might take a couple more visits. He was also offered a grayshirt by Alabama apparently, so no question he has talent. Hes going to visit for the Michigan game so if he makes it, that should help shore him up, but i would still consider him soft up till the day he signs his LOI

Seems like the coaches handle each recruit differently. Some want to commit and they send em home with the "make sure your 100% line" and others they accept their commits hoping they will stick. I think it was a good call to accept Cook, it will only help when he gets on campus, and we may be able to pull an Alonzo Moore and hold onto him until signing day.

very excited about the committment...but when we talk about a placeholder commit, it makes me wonder if thats what this is. we had other corners ahead of him that we were recruiting like dashon hunt, priest willis. he has never visited and wants to still take 5 officials. Idk if we are just a placeholder just opening it up for discussion