Freshman drawing "rave reviews"

Every game is big. And for the record: Tyler Moore, Jamal Turner, Quincy Enunwa, Ciante Evans and Ryne Reeves were all true freshman who started at least one game and/or played significant snaps in their true freshman season.

Other true freshman that played recently but didn't start: Aaron Green (transferred), Braylon Heard and Andrew Rodriguez.

I don't remember Ryne Reeves starting (or even playing, but he might have).

And you're missing Abdullah.

Also, it's too bad Quincy Enunwa is on this list :/

The question I'm really interested in is if Cross can beat out Abdullah and Heard for #2. I really love power backs and even though Ameer was pretty electric on kickoffs and on a few runs, I don't care for him as our #2. I really want to see Cross play or Heard step it up.

After reading stuff from the first day of fall camp, it's obvious that Cross has made an enormous impression. I'm freaking excited to see what the guy can do. Think about Mike Marrow and Imani Cross rumbling downfield. There is not a defensive back in the country that would feel good about taking that challenge head on.

And it became quickly obvious he shouldntve been, tho we had no choice at the time.

I'm sorry...what was Cody Green's record as a starter?

I will never understand why people bring this up. Winning a game you started says nothing about your abilities if the meaningful snaps were done by another QB after you were benched.

If Berringer had scored a touchdown on the play he threw that interception on in the Orange Bowl and we'd gone on to win that way, no one would care that Frazier had started. It would have been Berringer's win.

• Fire 2

After reading stuff from the first day of fall camp, it's obvious that Cross has made an enormous impression. I'm freaking excited to see what the guy can do. Think about Mike Marrow and Imani Cross rumbling downfield. There is not a defensive back in the country that would feel good about taking that challenge head on.

I can't wait to see what the weight room brings for him. His brother is a 6'4" 300lb D-end at Georgia Tech.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20120805/BIGRED/708059873/1001

And it became quickly obvious he shouldntve been, tho we had no choice at the time.

I will never understand why people bring this up. Winning a game you started says nothing about your abilities if the meaningful snaps were done by another QB after you were benched.

If Berringer had scored a touchdown on the play he threw that interception on in the Orange Bowl and we'd gone on to win that way, no one would care that Frazier had started. It would have been Berringer's win.

:rolleyes: Oh silly Moiriane...stats are all that matter...

Because I said anything about stats, Irafraek

Because I said anything about stats, Irafraek

No I did. His record as a starter. You know there hasn't been an ounce of seriousness in anything I've said in this thread...