Freshman drawing "rave reviews"

what kind of jerseys and shoes the NU team was wearing in 1970.

Key part: NU - of course people remember useless facts about NU.

And of course streeter and every other husker fan knows that Frazier started as a true freshman. The post has something to do with everyone who had to scroll through it. A simple "Tommie Frazier?" would have sufficed, though the point still stands that it was clear he meant in recent times. The post about Cody Green was a much better point.

Also, I can reply to whatever I want. If you don't want people replying to your posts on a public forum, send them as a PM.

Again...you're speculating on what Streeter knows or doesn't know, and that he's a Nebraska fan. You do know that not everyone on Huskerboard is a Husker fan, right? It's funny how I post 'proof' of Tommie Frazier and back it up with facts, and you continue to assume to know what another poster is even talking about. If you have two accounts, and the other one is 'StreeterCL', then by all means I want to hear it. Otherwise, even though you're entitled to post whatever the hell you want, the only thing you're doing is guessing what someone else is trying to say.

I really didn't mean to start a argument. Yes I meant recent years as Moraine as said. As for Foppa, I am a Husker fan, I also follow the Ducks out in Eugene. Nebraska is number 1 of course. I have been out playing softball all night, sorry I couldn't come back to reply as I had better things to do. However, carry on if you want to. I think I'll just wait to come back till the start of the the season. Sheesh.

• Fire 1

For the record, Cody Green did not start the 2009 OU game. His first appearance was on the 1 yard line with 99 yards to go.

Cody did start at least one game however, as a freshman - Baylor.

Actually now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure he started the following week at Oklahoma as well. In fact, it's almost the flip of what you remember! Zac's first appearance was after a turnover, at the 1-yard line with 1 yard to go.

Not taking any sides by the way - have not even followed this argument.

For the record, Cody Green did not start the 2009 OU game. His first appearance was on the 1 yard line with 99 yards to go.

Your thinking of the Big12 Championship against Texas.

For the record, I still stand by this being a good (at least very explainable) call. Nebraska is pinned back and needs room, don't want to risk a safety so the go with a couple sneaks. Why not go with the bigger QB? He wasn't put in the game to win it, he was put in to protect the line of scrimmage.

Cody Green did start the OU '09 game. That is on record. Sam Spade, I was not disaggreeing with you, just using your point to lead to mine, that Green shouldntve started. He was no where near ready, but that we had pretty much no choice at the time. Physical Ability was not an issue for Green. We had seen flashes of brilliance to that point, but mentally, he just didnt have "it".

Guessing its Imani Cross heard he did 41 pull ups in his intial evaluations,and the coaches said he looks like hes 30. Doesnt mean he can be a good RB, just that physically, hes ready to play. I was also surprised to learn that some of the incoming fresman have never lifted weights. I think thats crazy in this day and age. Goes to show you just never know what a few years in a college strength training system can do to kid.

Also Tyler Moore started quite a few games ...4 or 5 last year as a True Freshman.