Manufactured Controversy?

Enhance, there's no way devnet is going to make it all the way through your post. Assuming that he even knows how to read, of course.

Yet another personal attack. Keep em coming guys. Makes for a great environment.

You personally attacked everyone who participated in the thread by saying the conversation was stupid. If you don't like the enviornment here then leave. Take this as a personal attack if you want. I certainly liked the environment of this thread before you joined it.

• Fire 1

Enhance, there's no way devnet is going to make it all the way through your post. Assuming that he even knows how to read, of course.

Yet another personal attack. Keep em coming guys. Makes for a great environment.

You personally attacked everyone who participated in the thread by saying the conversation was stupid. If you don't like the enviornment here then leave. Take this as a personal attack if you want. I certainly liked the environment of this thread before you joined it.

:snacks:

Show me where I singled out a name. Show me.

Show me where I made fun of someone's grammar...or insinuated that an individual (by name) couldn't read.

I don't call people out by name like others in this thread have...it's bad form in a forum.

Why do you think it's alright to imply that everyone who speaks on a topic is stupid but saying it about one person is not alright? You implied that all of us are stupid. That makes you fair game. If you come into a thread and tear it down then don't be a crybaby when the people who participated get annoyed at you

Show me where I singled out a name. Show me.

Show me where I made fun of someone's grammar...or insinuated that an individual (by name) couldn't read.

I don't call people out by name like others in this thread have...it's bad form in a forum.

Why do you think it's alright to imply that everyone who speaks on a topic is stupid but saying it about one person is not alright? You implied that all of us are stupid. That makes you fair game. If you come into a thread and tear it down then don't be a crybaby when the people who participated get annoyed at you

Sure, because everyone was talking about 'wanting it more'. I called out those people for taking the thread off topic. So that means everyone right?

By "everyone who speaks on a topic," I was referring to the topic of "wanting it more." Regardless, a large majority of the posters were talking about it. And that isn't even a relevant detail. Whether you were calling two people or a thousand people stupid for talking about it, It was no better than the so-called personal attacks against you. Flinging insults at people (which, imo, is what you're doing when you tell people how worthless their posts are) and then acting all indignant when they don't accept them willingly is idiotic.

Now you're m aking fun of how I emphasize things? Wow dude, you really need some help.

I'm tired of your attitude along with the blame game that happened in this thread making me the scapegoat. No need to open any thread in the woodshed because debating with you about anything at all seems to become a personal attack and honestly, who wants to debate with people like that?

I have a rule of thumb when I post on boards since I've been doing it for a very long time (anyone remember ISCA BBS in 1993?)...it is this: Never say anything you would say to someone if you were standing face to face in front of them. Calling someone out on changing a subject of a topic of conversation wouldn't get me punched...but attacking people personally would...so, I recommend you use more tact in your posts my friend...not everyone lets things trickle away like water down a ducks back like I do.

So thanks for belittling everything I've done this far in the thread...all because I called someone out on changing the subject. Hope it made you feel like a bigger man...because if I could do that for you then I feel like I've done my good deed for the day.

No, I wasn't making fun of how you emphasize things. I was making fun of how silly this argument is, an argument that could have been avoided entirely were it not for you. Don't play innocent - my attitude is a direct reflection of yours. Had you done the mature and responsible thing, which you seem to be insinuating I should be doing, you would have not gone on your rant about how "epicly dumb" this thread is. If you don't like a direction a thread is going you can voice your opinion; you, however, didn't do it in a way that provoked kindness in return. Did you really expect people to just guffaw over your brilliance and immediately return to the topic? No, you got up on a throne. Furthermore, you were already asked by knapplc to not make any more personal attacks, like this one, for which he quoted you.

lol, now I'M the scapegoat eh? Hilarious.

I love it when I get blamed for others stupidity. Keep it flinging my way monkies. lol.

You called people monkies, alleged they threw poop at each other, and called others "stupid." I said earlier that you shouldn't throw stones in a glass house, aka don't play victim when you couldn't play nice in the first place. If you want people to argue reasonably with you, the solution is simple - don't do what you did, and nobody will have problems with you. You'll notice I haven't belittled "everything" you've done this far, because until your little rant you hadn't said anything that deserved belittling. You chose to be brute with others and now claim no wrongdoing. Again, if you can't see the hypocrisy in what you started then there are no words available for me to explain it to you.

For my part, I apologize for trolling you and "belittling" you, but as I and others have said, you have absolutely no one to blame except for yourself.

guys, back on topic.

I don't know what more there is to say, unless someone has something genuinely useful to add that hasn't been said already. Were it not for this argument, this thread probably wouldn't have made it to a fourth page.