Volleyball: Expanded BTN TV schedule

They gonna be tape delayed again?

I like most things about the Big Ten and the BTN, but their volleyball coverage is pathetic. A couple years ago we were getting nearly every game on TV, now we get our best games on tape delay and can't even watch half of the rest of them. Not to mention that NET just does a better job, from broadcasting to camera shots to commentary and analysis than the BTN when it comes to Volleyball.

Why can't they do like MLB network and arrange to broadcast the home teams channel! NETV if they have a game at Nebraska. If its NU at penn state then broadcast their local feed nationally on the BTN. They gotta be able to do something of this nature.

It's not about logistics, all of the other Big Ten schools use CSTV video online (We have another provider-) and that is how the Big 10 and NCAA makes money through their subscription service. Last year, I paid the monthly fee of 14.95 and was able to see almost every husker volleyball game and it will be that way again if you are willling to pay the fee.

The Big 10 won't ever give NETV the access they had in the past as they make more money through this model. I also would like NETV to show more matches, but it will probably be 5-6 like last year.