Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

Husker Fowler,

While what you say is right you have to be careful. Any and all student athletes have their privacy rights in those circumstances where drug tests are failed.

I know man, im just so sick of everyone blaming Cotton. Cotton wasnt even the coach involved it was Garrison. Moores heart wasnt here and found his way out when Qvale was passing him up. End of story.

I would like to bring up one more observation. Everyone talks about Pelinimand his good practice earns playing time. Is this not the case of the U$C, OSU, Alabamas of CFB? They consistently bring in more talent than us every year, allegedly. That means EVERY recruit feels a sense of entitlement. If this were the case, they would have a harder time recruiting and even fielding a 2 deep roster. There is nt one college player at a major program that is skating by. If someone feels that they deserve something just because of where they are playing, they have the wrong mental makeup no matter who they are playing for. I highly doubt that practicing for Stoops, Saban, Meyers is any less challenging than at NU. Not buying it. Some of these programs have five stars backing up five stars and they have no problem fielding a full team. But at NU it is supposed to be different?

Nailed it.

Husker Fowler,

While what you say is right you have to be careful. Any and all student athletes have their privacy rights in those circumstances where drug tests are failed.

I know man, im just so sick of everyone blaming Cotton. Cotton wasnt even the coach involved it was Garrison. Moores heart wasnt here and found his way out when Qvale was passing him up. End of story.

Understand what I am saying. You and I knew the Klatcho situation and there was a reason I didn't post it. Now that it's out it's not a big deal, but you know what I'm saying and I completely understand the premise behind why you posted it all.

Husker Fowler,

Thanks for the insight on that whole thing. But no matter what people are still going to want Barney gone, it's just going to continue until Bo decides to cut ties with an old pal.

Husker Fowler,

this. I am not saying that Cotton shouldn't go or that he should stay, but when a kid leaves in the middle of practice he was looking for an excuse.

I wish the young man well no matter where he ends up.

In my opinion, he was obviously frustrated about being moved down to the second team. As HuskerInOkieland pointed out he started last year for a couple games due to necessity. There is a reason no offensive lineman at Nebraska has started as a true freshman before, and obviously there have been a lot of good ones. I can only believe this boosted his ego, as it would for me. Then you come out this year and are running with the seconds and this is a major blow to that same ego. Add this to the fact that his GF lives in Florida and you have the makings of someone feeling that Nebraska isn't for them any more.

I can't argue that Barney (who I'm not a fan of) doesn't seem to develop the offensive line talent but we do have two more coaches helping as well. I also, can't argue that we have had quite a few transfers/quittings from what many believe are the better prospects. As HuskerFowler pointed out every school goes through these transfers/quittings every year. We notice ours a lot more due to us following the team so closely.

This does hurt our depth and who knows if Moore would have been the next great lineman at Nebraska. Here is to the other players stepping up and making the most out of this situation. GBR

Note: This is assuming that the internet and facebook postings are true and he truly is leaving Nebraska

Tyler Moore is a Husker. His father Brian is from a small town in Nebraska and is also a Husker. Tyler Moore is 6 feet 6 inches tall and listed at 300 pounds. He started on our offensive line as a true freshman. These are all facts.

You would never be able to tell this is a Husker message board by some of you fellas pathetic comments. I hope you are either just trolls, or are being sarcastic in a rude kind of way. The way we turn our backs on these young men so instantly. We don't even know what happened. We don't even know if he wants to leave or stay, but by God, you guys could force anyone out. This young man and his family have played ball for the Big Red, which is more than any of you loud mouths have done. I know none of you have stepped foot out there because of the way you have jumped all over this kid's case. Pathetic. This guy eat's punks like all of you for breakfast, and then goes out and whips some ass for the Big Red. The team you all supposedly live and die for. I know not all of you are jumping the guy's case, but some are, and it isn't right or fair. You don't know the circumstances, or if there is even a real story here. Yet many of you are talking about his "panties", or he being a "wittle baby boy" . Well that 6 foot 6 300 pound boy would stomp you a new fuckn' mudhole.

Not to mention his bloodline also stems from Vince Ferragamo and his cousin is Jay Moore.......

Could someone ellaborate on what the Facebook post was?

I'm assuming you're referring to what his GF put on her FB page, but this is what she put out there:

"Before the word gets down to Florida via internet and everyone attacks Tyler with questions, yes it is true for those of you who have heard..after battling, toughing things out, and making a VERY difficult decision..Tyler is coming home! As he has fulfilled his childhood dreams of playing for Nebraska, making a difference, and going down in history for being the first true freshman to start, its time for him to move on and expand his talent. He ISNT done with football and has a team or two in mind! Nebraska is a great school and has a great team and is for some guys but not for Tyler. His dream is to play for the Steelers or an NFL team someday and Lord willing he is going to make his dream come true. You can like it or not but i am VERY proud of my baby for making such a hard decision and his family and i support him a billon percent.. It would be nice if everyone else did too. Cant wait to see what his future has in store and prove the negative people wrong. Thank you to all the Husker fans who have supported him and dont want him to go, it means alot.. He will always be a Husker, its just time to open the doors back up to some new options and find his happiness and love for football with!!"

Cliffs:

Girlfriend sends facebook message stating that Tyler is "coming home" and that Nebraska is a great program blah, blah, blah. He wants to play for the Steelers.

Once we get the whole story than you can say F him if you want, based on what is said. But not knowing the situation I would maybe hold back on saying stuff like that. He's young and might have made the hardest decision of his life.

I never said f HIM said f IT. Hope him the best but if he really did say F U and walk out of practice thats high school we dont need that around here

I'm assuming you're referring to what his GF put on her FB page, but this is what she put out there:

"Before the word gets down to Florida via internet and everyone attacks Tyler with questions, yes it is true for those of you who have heard..after battling, toughing things out, and making a VERY difficult decision..Tyler is coming home! As he has fulfilled his childhood dreams of playing for Nebraska, making a difference, and going down in history for being the first true freshman to start, its time for him to move on and expand his talent. He ISNT done with football and has a team or two in mind! Nebraska is a great school and has a great team and is for some guys but not for Tyler. His dream is to play for the Steelers or an NFL team someday and Lord willing he is going to make his dream come true. You can like it or not but i am VERY proud of my baby for making such a hard decision and his family and i support him a billon percent.. It would be nice if everyone else did too. Cant wait to see what his future has in store and prove the negative people wrong. Thank you to all the Husker fans who have supported him and dont want him to go, it means alot.. He will always be a Husker, its just time to open the doors back up to some new options and find his happiness and love for football with!!"

Effing LAME MAN!!!!!! This post makes me want to break up with my own GF.