No More Balloons

knapplc

I like the water balloon idea. But its obvious to me that we need to go all out. Lets get water-balloons, bubble makers, soapsuds, gongs, fireworks, laserpointers(Dr. Evil laser pointers, none of that cheap crap), glow sticks, beachballs, you get the point. Lets start a rave up in that b for 2 minutes everygame.

Even if you're completely disillusioned by the government, this still has to be stunning. Oil is a pretty far-off problem and considerable, though never enough of course, study has been going into alternative energy sources for decades.

Helium is a non-renewable resource which appears to be immediately heading towards crisis, is something we are critically dependent on, and :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhhwhat are we going to do, make alternative helium?! :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh

Cue the BIG GOVERNMENT GET OFF MY BACK types.

Can someone in the know clarify something for me without actually reading the article? Is the actual issue here the fact what we dont want to pay extra for helium or is it simply we can't get it at all. Because they always say oil shortage this, gas shortage that, jack the prices, but yet you never see dry pumps. If it is that we dont want to spend the extra, wouldnt you think we could use the extra money saved if we didnt do alternate unis and from Barney's salary?

My understanding of it is probably both. The price of helium through retail channels has more than doubled, and seeing how helium is used for much more important tasks than filling up balloons (to cool MRI machines and used in the engines of spaceships as two examples) I believe the government is or will very soon be cracking down on unnecessary or excessive usage of it.

Okay, so since we are running out anyway...they need to find another way to cool MRI machines. As far as space ships go; the geniuses in charge of our government are pretty much scraping the space program...so the only space ships of any importance are the little round red ones that are launched at Memorial Stadium. Government...smh.

Can someone in the know clarify something for me without actually reading the article? Is the actual issue here the fact what we dont want to pay extra for helium or is it simply we can't get it at all. Because they always say oil shortage this, gas shortage that, jack the prices, but yet you never see dry pumps. If it is that we dont want to spend the extra, wouldnt you think we could use the extra money saved if we didnt do alternate unis and from Barney's salary?

My understanding of it is probably both. The price of helium through retail channels has more than doubled, and seeing how helium is used for much more important tasks than filling up balloons (to cool MRI machines and used in the engines of spaceships as two examples) I believe the government is or will very soon be cracking down on unnecessary or excessive usage of it.

Okay, so since we are running out anyway...they need to find another way to cool MRI machines. As far as space ships go; the geniuses in charge of our government are pretty much scraping the space program...so the only space ships of any importance are the little round red ones that are launched at Memorial Stadium. Government...smh.

First things first, tell this guy to cool it.

First things first, tell this guy to cool it.

Okay Bucky, I offically hate your a** for making me watch that. Looners??? Are you effin' kidding me? I love the line where the guy in the video starts off saying: "If I ever had a female partner..." Lol, Yeah, right buddy, and if I ever had gold coins falling out of my a**. I don't even know what he said after that I was laughing so hard. And by the way Bucky...as always, I got lost for a second in youtube hell and watched the video below. Man, I had no idea this crap even existed...uhhhhh, Bucky.....How exactly did YOU know this crap existed????

NASA != The space program.