(2013) C/PF Akoy Agau [Georgetown Commit]

Is there still room for him after McVeigh's commitment, or will it take someone transferring/quitting/being kicked off to open up a slot?

Technically we can still sign him but we would go +1 and someone would need to leave in the offseason.

I think the odds are still good for Akoy and the Huskers know they will lose someone in the offseason.

My guess is Tai Webster or TP to the draft. I honestly think that TP's draft stock has gotten worse, but who knows.

If it isnt Tai, maybe Fuller or even.... Pitchford(he doesnt seem happy right now, might just cut his losses and go to europe and make $$$)

Louisville transfer Akoy Agau did not take his official visit to #Nebrasketball today. Huskers still in the mix, but no new visit date set.

Hmmm....that's frustrating. Maybe we will get the last visit and benefit from that.

However, Gee, I would think he would need to be hustling if he is going to make a decision in time to enroll anywhere this next semester.

Roster management?

Or we weren't really interested in Agau?

Absolutely total guess here. I have no inside information.

We really wanted him out of HS. We still really wished he were here while he was at Louisville. Heck, if I remember correctly, he was on the side lines for at least one football game yet this year. That told me the staff still really wanted him.

Well....then he comes out and says he's transferring. Our staff gets all excited and goes full force towards him and he gives them a..."well....I'll think about it....Maybe....I want to look around....I know you will always want me so I'm going to go look at all of these other places."

Meanwhile, Miles knows he really needs a shooter and he thinks this kid from Australia is a really good shooter. The kid from Australia really wants to be here and will commit right now.

BOOM.....no brainer and who you take.