This seasons ticket stubs-wanted

I also have ticket stubs to Nebraska vs Iowa st (october 24, 2009) Nebraska vs Maine (September 3,2005) Nebraska vs Texas a&m (october 20,2007) now im not sure how much tickets stubs even go for. so if you are interested let me know how much you would buy them for. The first set of tickets that I posted there are no seat numbers ...section...row or gate numbers on them and there two of each...the second set has all of the info on them...and all of them have the free runza coupon on the back.

I also have ticket stubs to Nebraska vs Iowa st (october 24, 2009) Nebraska vs Maine (September 3,2005) Nebraska vs Texas a&m (october 20,2007) now im not sure how much tickets stubs even go for. so if you are interested let me know how much you would buy them for. The first set of tickets that I posted there are no seat numbers ...section...row or gate numbers on them and there two of each...the second set has all of the info on them...and all of them have the free runza coupon on the back.

That's kinda what he asked about.