SIGNED OT David Knevel

i heard he gave us a 9 because everyone in America think Nickleback is a bunch of c$%k rock douchebags

Bret Bielema listens to Nickelback along with Urban Meyer.

Evidently so does Will Muschamp

2012-september-15-9-34-32.jpg

No, Muschamp clearly listens to Nickleback.

who is mutchamp :P

i heard he gave us a 9 because everyone in America think Nickleback is a bunch of c$%k rock douchebags

Bret Bielema listens to Nickelback along with Urban Meyer.

Evidently so does Will Muschamp

2012-september-15-9-34-32.jpg

No, Muschamp clearly listens to Nickleback.

who is mutchamp :P

Dang it! That's what I meant to type.

WTF is going on here we have whiffed on about 5 Offensive lineman already this year not to mention Peat last year, and two left the program this year. Our Offense is going to suck. We have a line that will have 5 senior starters on it next year. It shouldn't be hard to recruit some lineman, any 4 star lineman that come here this year will probably be a 3 to 4 year starter. Is our offensive lineman coach a fu%%ing retard or something?????????

Knevel's case sounds a bit like a recruit from a couple years ago named Mickey Johnson. Mickey had Suh throwing Colt McCoy to the ground as his screensaver, was a huge Pelini fan, etc. and had us and UCLA as his top 2 for most of the summer. But he always seemed to change his "leader" to the school he last visited. Knevel seems to be a bit of the same way - what with almost committing after the Wisconsin game, then naming Purdue his leader after his visit. One to keep an eye on, but I think this kid will be swayed by whoever gets his visit last.

• 2 weeks later...

Knevel's case sounds a bit like a recruit from a couple years ago named Mickey Johnson. Mickey had Suh throwing Colt McCoy to the ground as his screensaver, was a huge Pelini fan, etc. and had us and UCLA as his top 2 for most of the summer. But he always seemed to change his "leader" to the school he last visited. Knevel seems to be a bit of the same way - what with almost committing after the Wisconsin game, then naming Purdue his leader after his visit. One to keep an eye on, but I think this kid will be swayed by whoever gets his visit last.

Not so much. He visited WVU this past weekend but still names Purdue and Nebraska as his leaders. Knevel and Mickey are very different. Mickey seemed to be a prima donna. I don't see that in Knevel.