SIGNED OT David Knevel

Decision could come at the end of this week.

I take it it's a 2 horse race between Nebraska and Wiscy. How do you like our chances aspeedlin?

I would say he is N, his Wisconsin visit didn't blow him away like ours. And his visit to Wazzu this weekend does not scare me one bit.

I know Scout is reporting that he is ours to lose but I've never put any stock in that. He attended Whisky's camp and Iowa's camp. Yes we received a return visit from him but I think he's wisconsin's to lose.. Hopefully I'm wrong but.... most often when recruits do a return visit they leave having committed. Lord knows I hope I'm wrong on this.

I know Scout is reporting that he is ours to lose but I've never put any stock in that. He attended Whisky's camp and Iowa's camp. Yes we received a return visit from him but I think he's wisconsin's to lose.. Hopefully I'm wrong but.... most often when recruits do a return visit they leave having committed. Lord knows I hope I'm wrong on this.

I was under the impression Wisky was slow playing him currently

this thread is getting boring waiting for DK to commit... the gaul of him to keep us waiting... so we can stare at something while we wait to see who is gonna post that N first.....

perfect10sw4.jpg322_top_10_list_flash.jpg

Much appreciated, the photos do help! What was the topic again?