California Huskers: Need To Sell My Ticket To The UCLA Game

uclahusker

Hi, I bought a ticket to the UCLA vs. Nebraska football game on September 8th at the Rose Bowl. Unfortunately, I can no longer attend. The seat is located in Section 23, Row 61, near the aisle. I paid about $80 for it thru Ticketmaster. I need to sell the ticket and am just asking what I paid for it. I was really looking forward to this game as I am actually a Bruin but recently became friends with some Nebraska transplants, mostly from the Lincoln area but also Kimball. They're a fun bunch and would be sitting in the surrounding area. The adjacent seats are still available on Ticketmaster so if there were others in your party they could purchase those directly. If anyone here still without a ticket could consider buying mine I would greatly appreciate it. You can e-mail me at xuclarockerx@gmail.com or text me at 714-350-7234. FYI I found this site while looking for onsale date for the game. Thank you much.

or like everyone else says, those are not premium seating, if i could get off work I would have been in ucla, I would pay a million for any game. if i had the money, but I am a true husker fan, paid a grand for two tickets for husker texas game in 2006, for my dad and me. I came back from IRAQ, and my dad is suffering from MS. best money ever spent for a true HUSKER fan.