UCLA Huskers game tixs for sale....

irieboy8

imma have a pretty good amount of tix for the UCLA game for sale.... i can post the seats and info if anyone is interested. I will try to give everyone a fair price.....

1. i wont ship or mail tix. you can either met me at my hotel i am staying at or at the game

2. cash only!

PM if you are interested....

Well I'll be damned another husker fan in the middle of the pacific. What brings you to live in paradise ??? I'm Currently living in Kaneohe.

I have tickets, where you seating, staying etc..etc..Gotta bye my fellow Hawaiians for husker a beer

im from hawaii actually! born and raised! chee pono!!! anyways i think im section 19 or 20 H..... seats 1 and 2 i think.... im at the westin i think... as you can tell not too sure as its been a long day.....

how long you been lving here....or if your in kaneohe i wonder if you are capable of smuggling on to north beach......

Well I'll be damned another husker fan in the middle of the pacific. What brings you to live in paradise ??? I'm Currently living in Kaneohe.

I have tickets, where you seating, staying etc..etc..Gotta bye my fellow Hawaiians for husker a beer

im from hawaii actually! born and raised! chee pono!!! anyways i think im section 19 or 20 H..... seats 1 and 2 i think.... im at the westin i think... as you can tell not too sure as its been a long

how long you been lving here....or if your in kaneohe i wonder if you are capable of smuggling on to north beach......

Been here since 1989. North shore...np. Head up there every 2 weeks for giovannis and teds huapia pie Yeah we had reservation at the westin but called in a favor and got 3 nites at the courtyard in old town. Flying out thursday morning.

Definatly gotta hook up and suc a few down fri or sat nite. We're sitting sec 15 row 30 something seat something