What's up with Herian?

DaveH

What is going on with him? Anyone hear anything? Is he working out at all with the team or is he eating cheetos and playing grand theft auto?

From what I have heard it is not looking good, I wouldn't expect him to play next year. He still can't run two days in a row without pain. They had to redo a botched operation, and if he is going to play he will have to wear a brace on his knee.

What is going on with him? Anyone hear anything? Is he working out at all with the team or is he eating cheetos and playing grand theft auto?

From what I have heard it is not looking good, I wouldn't expect him to play next year. He still can't run two days in a row without pain. They had to redo a botched operation, and if he is going to play he will have to wear a brace on his knee.

Ouch. I hope he improves and can come back and play. Matt was on the fast track to the NFL.

Those types of fractures are pretty serious and can take a toll. Luckily he is young and in great shape prior to the injury. A friend of mine was in pretty good shape but in his 30's and hasn't been able to walk 18 holes for 3 years. It's even affected his swing. Good thing is now I can beat him occassionally.

I truly hope Herian returns to play but like was mentioned he may never regain 100% of his abilities. A lot has to do with his willingness to tolerate endless sessions of rehab.

I see herian about everyday on campus and he still walks with quite a limp..i don't know if its the big guys swagger but there is definate discomfort goin on there. I honestly don't see this guy back...not starting anyways...his break was a lot like that guy during the Pitt game...you all have seen photos of that

When Steve Octavian broke his leg they said that it was the same as Matt's. I saw Steve on the sideline of the NU/KSU game walking with out a limp and he looked pretty good. His injury must not have been as bad as originally stated or his surgerys have gone better then Matt's.

I sure hope he will be able to return to the field because he was destined to play on Sunday's.

When Steve Octavian broke his leg they said that it was the same as Matt's. I saw Steve on the sideline of the NU/KSU game walking with out a limp and he looked pretty good. His injury must not have been as bad as originally stated or his surgerys have gone better then Matt's.

I sure hope he will be able to return to the field because he was destined to play on Sunday's.

I don't think Octavian's was as bad as Herians. Herian broke both lower leg bones and his wrist.