*** Official Southern Miss Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

When you have the wife pick up some beer, be very specific otherwise you will receive a 12 pack sampler containing 3 bottles of Pumpkin Spice Ale and 3 bottles of something called Caramel Apple Spiced Ale. So, 6 of the 12 beers are undrinkable.

Thank You for your attention, carry on.

I dunno, those sounds like they might be tasty.

What is your address? I will gladly FedEx them to you. 1 bottle of each will have a little less than the other bottles. I can't bear to toss beer. Unless it's Coors Light, I can at least water my garden with that.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

When you have the wife pick up some beer, be very specific otherwise you will receive a 12 pack sampler containing 3 bottles of Pumpkin Spice Ale and 3 bottles of something called Caramel Apple Spiced Ale. So, 6 of the 12 beers are undrinkable.

Thank You for your attention, carry on.

I dunno, those sounds like they might be tasty.

What is your address? I will gladly FedEx them to you. 1 bottle of each will have a little less than the other bottles. I can't bear to toss beer. Unless it's Coors Light, I can at least water my garden with that.

Lonestar--you in DFW? I'll swing over and pick them up if you're gonna toss 'em. :)

• Fire 1