Capital One Impact Performances of the Week

Probably go to Braxton, but arguably TMart's was against much stiffer competition. (Might go the same way in B!G voting as well).

Not sure if you mean that's what you'd do or that's what you think will happen but, when you add in Martinez's 10 rushing yards, he only had 4 fewer yards and 2 more TDs than Miller. I'd say he's got him easily. If anything, Marquise Lee would be closer in my book - nearly 300 all-purpose yards and 2 TDs is a good day at the office.

Probably go to Braxton, but arguably TMart's was against much stiffer competition. (Might go the same way in B!G voting as well).

Not sure if you mean that's what you'd do or that's what you think will happen but, when you add in Martinez's 10 rushing yards, he only had 4 fewer yards and 2 more TDs than Miller. I'd say he's got him easily. If anything, Marquise Lee would be closer in my book - nearly 300 all-purpose yards and 2 TDs is a good day at the office.

NO.........certainly not what I would do................just basing it on the "sample" of Spitter Holtz and Mayday Mark.........and how they virtually ignored TMart in favor of others on the late night wrap-up.....

I really hopes he continues to get the coaching he needs. He looked light years ahead of where he was last year. I remember the Northwestern guys making fun of his throwing motion on the sidelines. I hope he puts 400 yds on em. But, after all, he did receive a lot of criticism from fans, myself included. To see him take the necessary steps to improve says a lot.

Ya know, I was thinking......his throwing motion got really bad when he hurt his ankle. Because the okie state game two years ago, when we beat them in stillwater, his motion wasn't bad. Maybe he was over compensating somehow and things went south. Either way, kid looks much better.

I voted for Taylor, but after I voted I saw what Miller did. Wow! Both guys had phenomenal games! I knew I was worried about that Ohio State game for a reason. It's at their house this year also. I think they should be worried about us this year as well. If Taylor keeps it up, our offense will be one of the best in the country by the time we see those guy in the Horseshoe.