For those of you coming out to Pasadena on Saturday

BruinPatti

I'm going to eat In-N-Out for every meal all 5 days I'm there so I get sick of it and don't have to think about it anymore.

If your trying to get sick of it, then 1 meal should do the trick.

Remove this blasphemy from Huskerboard!

I know right. Noone should even speak about In-N-Out.

How could you not like In-N-Out Burger? I think it's un-American to not like the In-N-Out. I gots the In-N-Out urge just from Moiraine mentioning the place. :lol:

Whatever you do....DON'T SCALP TICKETS AT THE ROSE BOWL. The Pasadena PD has plain clothes officers that walk around trying to buy tickets and then they arrest you for scalping (happened to a friend of mine).

Or just don't scalp them at all. Sell them @ face value.

guess I should have been more clear; don't sell them at all....even at face value. YOU COULD GET ARRESTED! They don't allow you to re-sell tickets on the premises. The friend I refered to above was selling them @ face value a few years back. He was arrested, cited, released, and had to make a court appearance. It's not worth it...better to just take the loss on unused tix

PSA - don't try to get drunk at an airport, even if you're a lightweight like Moiraine. I knew it would be expensive but it was $20 freaking.

(I hate flying, so I drink enough that I won't care if I die in a blazing inferno as I plummet to the earth)

If that's all it took you are some kind of light weight I have never seen before. That's like two drinks in an airport or on a plane.

P.S. there hasn't been a passenger death from commercial aviation for the last three years, it's way safer than driving. Or if you look at it the other way, we're about due... Muwhahaha!

PSA - don't try to get drunk at an airport, even if you're a lightweight like Moiraine. I knew it would be expensive but it was $20 freaking.

(I hate flying, so I drink enough that I won't care if I die in a blazing inferno as I plummet to the earth)

If that's all it took you are some kind of light weight I have never seen before. That's like two drinks in an airport or on a plane.

P.S. there hasn't been a passenger death from commercial aviation for the last three years, it's way safer than driving. Or if you look at it the other way, we're about due... Muwhahaha!

It was 2 big drinks. I only drink a few times a year. I know it's unlikely to die on a plane but there are lots of ways to die that I'd prefer over falling to my death with a bunch of people screaming around me.

Wow, but what do you expect from Califoria? To damned liberal and controlling for me.

I'm curious, why is that considered liberal?

Because you know, a conservative wouldn't do that kinda crap.

yeah, I can see big companies that sell tickets not caring about being undercut by ticket scalping. ;)

It was 2 big drinks. I only drink a few times a year. I know it's unlikely to die on a plane but there are lots of ways to die that I'd prefer over falling to my death with a bunch of people screaming around me.

I hear ya. I used to be scared shitless when I was little but I love to fly now. Except for the fact that I'm 6'1" and long in the leg so they're jammed in the seat in front of me.

I like to think of them as a giant roller coasters. I had the time of my life when we hit turbulence on the decent into Memphis and the turbojet we were in fishtail a couple hundred feet off the ground.

I gotta say, I'm loving this thread. Makes me wish my brother's member/guest golf tournament was this weekend and not Sep. 28th and 29th. He lives in Palmdale and is taking his Canadian fiancee to this weekends game. She is in for an awakening. I sincerely hope everyone has a great time.

Thanks to BruinPatti and Zoogies for all the info. I won't use it this weekend, but will be heading out that way a couple times before the year is up and restaraunt recommendations are appreciated. We love sushi. It's hard to get good sushi in Texas.

In and Out Burger is the Notre Dame of burger joints. The product just doesn't live up to the hype.

Moiraine needs another drink. Too much thought about death. For the record, I want to go out on #18 green after a 40 foot putt drops when I've gone lone wolf against the Austin Golf Mafia to take everyone's $. They won't have to pay out, but will have mixed feelings about it, since I will have just died. :wasted:smokin