Send me some good input, so I can deliver you better, more informative stories

GMoose

A week or two ago someone from the LJS or OWH did a fantastic story on Rex growing up, his family and what has made him who he is today. It was a great read. Sorry I can't find a link to it right now.

Anyway, I would love to read more stories like that about players and coaches.

Find interesting stories about the people we talk about and watch on Saturdays that otherwise we would never know.

I believe this was McKewon's story, the one with a huge spread in the OWH. My story on Josh Mitchell in this week's Huskers Illustrated mag is similar, I spoke with his father and got some really interesting details about their family and lives. I hope to do more of those.

Da skers and Huskers from Kansas, those sound interesting...potential there. Thanks for the input. I didn't know so many people were interested in supplements and diet. Do others care about that stuff?

Good stuff everyone, thank you! Keep em coming!

A week or two ago someone from the LJS or OWH did a fantastic story on Rex growing up, his family and what has made him who he is today. It was a great read. Sorry I can't find a link to it right now.

Anyway, I would love to read more stories like that about players and coaches.

Find interesting stories about the people we talk about and watch on Saturdays that otherwise we would never know.

I believe this was McKewon's story, the one with a huge spread in the OWH. My story on Josh Mitchell in this week's Huskers Illustrated mag is similar, I spoke with his father and got some really interesting details about their family and lives. I hope to do more of those.

Da skers and Huskers from Kansas, those sound interesting...potential there. Thanks for the input. I didn't know so many people were interested in supplements and diet. Do others care about that stuff?

Count me in as someone interested in that

Do an article on "after the game" I always thought it was so cool to see those guys out at the bars after a home game, just a few hours after they played in front of 90K they were out at The Rail drinking. Its like all of a sudden, they were just normal guys! I thought that was cool and fun.

Also, do one asking how easy it is for them to get girls.

I'd like to know about the girls they are slaying

Your profile says you're 31 years old. Aren't you a little old to be worrying about college tail?

I'm 32 and I think more about college tail now than I did when I was in college. Leave us dreamers alone Knapp. It only get's creepy after you've hit 40.

Your profile says you're 31 years old. Aren't you a little old to be worrying about college tail?

I'm 32 and I think more about college tail now than I did when I was in college. Leave us dreamers alone Knapp. It only get's creepy after you've hit 40.

Too late. To the college kids, anyone past 30 is old. You may as well park your walker next to mine and join me at the bridge table.

• Fire 2

Too late. To the college kids, anyone past 30 is old. You may as well park your walker next to mine and join me at the bridge table.

+1 - but I could pass as 28 if I tried hard.