Send me some good input, so I can deliver you better, more informative stories

GMoose

Not sure how to turn this into a story...

Oh, that's easy. Moiraine is mean to me and calls me old all the time. Riveting stuff. Go Big Red.

I'm never mean to you, but I should probably stop being sarcastic at you since you misinterpret it (sometimes old people get confused) and you now know where to find me.

• Fire 1

Not sure how to turn this into a story...

Oh, that's easy. Moiraine is mean to me and calls me old all the time. Riveting stuff. Go Big Red.

I'm never mean to you, but I should probably stop being sarcastic at you since you misinterpret it (sometimes old people get confused) and you now know where to find me.

It's nap time for knapp. If he doesn't get his nap, he gets reeeeeeeeeeeeally cranky.

ok im sorry, but wth is wrong with that guys head?! holy crap, coneheads anyone?

I hope you are joking...that is his hair....

You shall find Santico Panico and find out how to master the fair catch

Congrats though bro. Don't be a stranger to me screw these other posers

Yes congrats. And PaulCrewe makes a great point. Fans want to know these things....like...

"Are runza's really a combination made out of Missouri Tiger-Meat and Kansas Jayhawk?"

"Minus dual Pelini, can blackshirts still be given out with just a single Pelini?"

Maybe during midweek downtime you could do a Q&A mailbag. And when in doubt, drop a few Nate Swift references and you'll be just fine. Best of Luck!

One last thing - not all of us live in the great state. We lack a lot of the extra coverage, so anything you do will be awesome.

Love the Panico reference ;)

And when in doubt, drop a few Nate Swift references and you'll be just fine.

What about a "Where are they now?" article? Catchup with some of the past players to see what they're up to these days (except LP...we all know he's up an unsanitary tributary with insufficient means of locomotion)

Hey bro! :cheers Exactly, that would be sweet. I mean why be like ESPN and wait 20 years to hear Marcus Dupree finally has a job.

And when in doubt, drop a few Nate Swift references and you'll be just fine.

What about a "Where are they now?" article? Catchup with some of the past players to see what they're up to these days (except LP...we all know he's up an unsanitary tributary with insufficient means of locomotion)

Hey bro! :cheers Exactly, that would be sweet. I mean why be like ESPN and wait 20 years to hear Marcus Dupree finally has a job.

Great (or simple) minds think alike :wasted