*** The Official UCLA Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Last week the offense clicked on all cylinders. What do you expect for our first trip to the Rose Bowl this season?

I think that we will run the ball alot more this week than we did last week. UCLA has had issues with the spread option in the past. I hope that this would open up our passing game a bit for the 2nd half.

Here is a very bad problem for me. I can't find my wallet! I was headed to the corner store to start getting primed up for the game. I call my wife and she says she has no idea where I put it. I get a call back about 15 minutes later and come to find out my 3 year old son had picked it up and took it with them. They are in WACO right now and will not be home until mid night. ARGHHHHHHH

lol. And *that* is how the wife keeps you in line while she's away for the day. :lol:

• Fire 1

Defense needs to show up tonight

I think that we will have a good gameplan and that our D will tighten up tonight. I really think that not really knowing what to plan for last week hurt us.

Hope you're right. I thought Southern Miss not being able to execute on offense helped our defense look a lot better than it is.

I am in the Army and living in England watching football for the third straight year, where is everyone else watching the game from!!!

I was stationed in there as well back in 1997.....what base are you stationed?

I am stationed at a base called RAF Molesworth. It is near cambridge and a couple of other bases called Mildenhall and Lakenheath. Where were u?

Here is a very bad problem for me. I can't find my wallet! I was headed to the corner store to start getting primed up for the game. I call my wife and she says she has no idea where I put it. I get a call back about 15 minutes later and come to find out my 3 year old son had picked it up and took it with them. They are in WACO right now and will not be home until mid night. ARGHHHHHHH

lol. And *that* is how the wife keeps you in line while she's away for the day. :lol:

I feel like a 12 year old that is grounded and looking out the window watching all the other kids play!

I feel like a 12 year old that is grounded and looking out the window watching all the other kids play!

At least you don't have to be in Waco.