Announcer Bias or Just Me?

Flood

I admit it could be either, but these guys sound like UCLA homers.

A couple rough examples off the top of my head:

Abdullah does pretty well for a small backup without a lot of speed.

Martinez should have improved, dammit. Of course, he stunk for two years, but after all he is a junior now, and everyone else in the league improves, so this is nothing special.

Nebraska might be able to keep up, but this UCLA team has been talking adversity all week.

Those are paraphrased, and I will also acknowledge they have said good things about both teams, but the good things they say about our team always seem to come with a BUT.

Also, how about all that RED in the Rose Bowl. Not a mention of it. It looks like one helluva Husker turnout.

I admit it could be either, but these guys sound like UCLA homers.

A couple rough examples off the top of my head:

Abdullah does pretty well for a small backup without a lot of speed.

Martinez should have improved, dammit. Of course, he stunk for two years, but after all he is a junior now, and everyone else in the league improves, so this is nothing special.

Nebraska might be able to keep up, but this UCLA team has been talking adversity all week.

Those are paraphrased, and I will also acknowledge they have said good things about both teams, but the good things they say about our team always seem to come with a BUT.

Also, how about all that RED in the Rose Bowl. Not a mention of it. It looks like one helluva Husker turnout.

Yes. they suck the c$%k of ucla.

It's just you.

Sorry, but Husker fans are disgustingly sensitive to this. If an announcer isn't slobbering all over us then they hate us. C'mon.

Why do you always have to be the voice of consistent reason? Could you go to bed now? :D

You're confused. Knapp is the one that goes to bed at six after visiting Country Kitchen. Zoogies is a night owl.