Any New Starters?

So what do you think? After a game where we give up the second most yards in history you think/hope any new players will crack the roster? Personally I think if Seisay is healthy he'll get some PT along with *fingers crossed* Courtney Osbourne. Back when he took over for PJ Smith a couple years back he seemed like a more solid tackler and tackled with aggression. So...offense defense or no changes?

Off topic I just watched some Suh highlights. Seems like our DTs try to play like he did although they dont have the footwork, drive, knowledge, and especially the strength he had. They need to do something different down there. More slants twists and somebody needs to learn how to do a swim or spin move in the middle. We cant guard the WRs forever.

So what do you think? After a game where we give up the second most yards in history you think/hope any new players will crack the roster? Personally I think if Seisay is healthy he'll get some PT along with *fingers crossed* Courtney Osbourne. Back when he took over for PJ Smith a couple years back he seemed like a more solid tackler and tackled with aggression. So...offense defense or no changes?

Off topic I just watched some Suh highlights. Seems like our DTs try to play like he did although they dont have the footwork, drive, knowledge, and especially the strength he had. They need to do something different down there. More slants twists and somebody needs to learn how to do a swim or spin move in the middle. We cant guard the WRs forever.

Yeah, trying to compare any defensive lineman to Suh is probably pointless. He simply overwhelmed college lineman with strength and speed that can't be taught.

I would like to see a shakeup though. I think a message needs to be sent after one poor and another embarrassing defensive performance.

That's what irks me the most -- Bo is supposed to be such a tough coach who focuses on performance, yet we see the same guys make the same mistakes over and over again, and yet they're still on the field. I don't get it. Year 5, and still no signs of any real progress.

let's not forget that Suh, going into the NFL, people criticized his style of play for simply overwhelming the opposing offensive line with his strength and speed, saying he wouldn't be able to do that against NFL lineman. Now, obviously, Suh is doing just fine in the NFL, but it was a valid point - and if our D-Lineman are trying to play like that, then there's something wrong, because quite simply, our current players just don't have that strength and speed. They need to work on their technique, rather than simply bull-rush.