What others are saying about Nebraska.

It's nothing we haven't already read here, although I hate the word 'never'. No one can tell what will happen to this team in the future. We could go on to win the rest of the games this season.

I just visited the Arkansas St. message board. They said that neither message boards were talking about the game next week. Many had watched the UCLA game and are hoping that same thing happens to them. I wonder if any of them have ever been to Memorial Stadium? I'm not going to make any predictions but I think Nebraska is going to come out with both barrels loaded. Here is the website if you would like to read their posts:

http://www.arkst.com/board/index.php?topic=55278.0

What is going to help Nebraska and all of us in the B1G is for all of us together to bring this conference back. That means the conference in general will have to step up our games and this will vault Nebraska back as well. Nebraska will be back!

Thanks Woody. You know, I think it's just fine for people to look at Nebraska as 'has beens'. It will make it all the more sweeter when we DO win the B1G conference AND possibly slip in to play for the MNC. (You never know how the other teams are going to play! Everyone has a 'bad hair day' That could happen to Michigan and Michigan St or tOSU when we play them. You just never know.)

I really couldn't care less about what these guys are saying. Everybody has to prove the masses wrong at some point. Our time will come.

yeah, i do not believe in the idea of some odd national championship biological clock. especially because of all the parity. successes and failures are both equally fleeting anymore. it is all about the moment now more than ever.

ladyhawke,

I agree. I for one would love to see Nebraska come back. What is good for Nebraska is good for the whole conference. As far a "bad hair day" we have had our share over the years as well. When we play you guys, it will be a dog fight. We have issues on our team, our backfield is depleted, our defensive backs are blowing assignments, and our offensive line is not blocking. We better hope we bring our "A" game when Nebraska visits the Shoe.

What is going to help Nebraska and all of us in the B1G is for all of us together to bring this conference back. That means the conference in general will have to step up our games and this will vault Nebraska back as well. Nebraska will be back!

Thanks Woody. You know, I think it's just fine for people to look at Nebraska as 'has beens'. It will make it all the more sweeter when we DO win the B1G conference AND possibly slip in to play for the MNC. (You never know how the other teams are going to play! Everyone has a 'bad hair day' That could happen to Michigan and Michigan St or tOSU when we play them. You just never know.)

Minnesota probably said the same thing for a good chunk of the last 50 years until the part of their fan base that could remember the glory days died. I won't be shocked if Nebraska slips into obscurity. Bo will get fired, someone else will come in and do worse, and then boom! We're Iowa.

• Fire 1